BY JIMMY DEAN #4 in Buns & Rolls

Caitlin P.
Portland
We buy these from time to time for a quick breakfast. My husband LOVES them. I like them as well, but usually like to start my day off with a healthy meal, and these definitely aren't as healthy as I would like them to be. I will be ordering them again, but sometimes look for more nutritional option instead.
Terri P.
Savannah, GA
Jimmy Dean® Bacon Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches are my go-to breakfast!  I love the balance of the eggs and cheese to the bacon.  Croissants are soft, fluffy, and definitely NOT dry or crunchy.   Fairly low in calories.  Sodium is a bit high.  Tastes great and very portable.
Megan M.
South Ogden, UT
These are so fast and easy in the morning if you are one of those people who wakes up with just enough time to get ready. It taste so yummy as well! I feel it is a great on the go breakfast! It has eggs, cheese, and bacon. You can also get the one with sausages rather than the bacon, which I prefer.
Stella W.
Greenfield
Mom buys these whenever we need something “new” in our pallet for breakfast. Honestly it’s good and the croissants are fluffy but man oh man it’s hard to warm those eggs up. if you put it in your microwave for as long as suggested your eggs are icy but if you put it in overtime your sausage/bacon is burning but hey you do what you gotta do. Shine on.
Sham J.
Gastonia , NC
I love this bacon egg and cheese from Jimmy Dean! It’s quick enough in the mornings so I can grab breakfast on my way out to work. It’s a good value for what you get in the package and I would def recommend to anyone! It’s a great way to save money instead of stopping by a fast food joint.
Danika D.
Okay these breakfast croissant sandwiches are delicious! They cook so quick and taste even better. You can buy a large pack at Costco and you are set! I love the jimmy dean brand!! Highly recommend these sandwiches when you are running late in the morning but still want a good breakfast!
mallory b.
Ooltewah, TN
The flavor of these are amazing for frozen food. I have bought these multiple times. I like them. They taste good. I mean it was an easy breakfast for me and my son. Only a couple of minutes to heat and eat. The price isn't so bad either. I will definitely be buying these in the future.
Hannah B.
Boise, ID
four stars instead of five because bottom line it is a frozen breakfast item so you can’t expect top tier. However, it’s actually really good. When i splurge for breakfast I usually get something along these lines at a restaurant for $8, this is a great alternative.
Kendra G.
My boyfriend could live off these and with them being right around $1 a piece I am perfectly okay with that. They are fairly healthy and pretty good for an on the go breakfast. Perfect for kids or adults. Just pop in the microwave and head out with breakfast in tow.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
We buy the sandwiches that have chicken or turkey sausage but they’re perfect for mornings when you just don’t have time. They only take three minutes from start to finish and you can eat them on the run. They do taste better if they’re defrosted before you cook them.