BY JIMMY DEAN #4 in Buns & Rolls

Jennifer C.
North Wilkesboro , NC
Need a great breakfast to start your day ? You need to try Jimmy Dean Bacon Egg and Cheese Croissant . They are so easy to make and a healthy choice too. You put them in the microwave on defrost for 1 min and then cook for 1  min then enjoy. You just started you day off on the right foot. They are great for on the go exceptionally on school morning when you worry what your kids are going to eat and if they are getting enough, Jimmy Dean Bacon Egg and Cheese Croissants will put your mind at ease with a name and brand you already trust
Racheal H.
Jefferson Cty, TN
These are the best breakfast sandwiches you can get the off brands can't compare at all. Lately it has been hard 4i find these my local Wal-Mart is where i used to buy them but they quit carrying them now I go to a grocery store and get them but they are worth it
Shelly C.
RIMERSBURG, PA
These sandwiches are one of my favorite things for breakfast. The croissant is flaky and the egg isn't bad its just a regular egg, the sausage is good like any other sausage they make and its easy to cook, you just have to make sure you don't cook it too long or the croissant gets hard, the price is a little high for me for a couple of the sandwiches, but overall they are good
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
My boyfriend found these to eat for breakfast and we love them! They are just as good as the ones you get early in the morning at the fast food places with the croissant. The croissant is so much better than a biscuit to me. It has ham, cheese, and egg, and is excellent out of the microwave. It makes for a quick meal for breakfast so you can get out the door on time and they're even good late at night. My boyfriend gets these EVERY time we go to Walmart and he is NOT one to eat a lot of the same thing very long. We both like these a lot!
Sheena C.
New Orleans , LA
Omg!! These are my absolute favorite quick breakfast things to eat. The taste is amazing and it’s easy to just pop in the microwave and go. I started eating this product when I was looking for a easier way to eat on the go and they are perfect for me. You can purchase them from Walmart. Usually if you eat one and drink some orange juice or milk you are nice and full but not overly full and can still move around at work or during other activities I.e(cleaning,house work etc.)
Katie R.
When I discovered these, I ate them every morning for a while, I was hooked! I can't have them in my freezer or else I will eat the whole box in a day which totally stinks, but that's a testament to how good they are. You have to mess around with the microwave instructions a little bit if you don't want the bread tone super dried out and hard and my secret to combatting that is to wrap the sandwich in a moist/wet paper towel and flip in the middle of cooking. Your welcome! 😉
Coleen A.
Middlesex , VT
I love the convenience of these breakfast sandwiches I can make them and go. My picky eater in the house even likes these as well. They taste great and are perfect for when you are on the go. Just wish they were more cost efficient. These are perfect and have a good portion of protein for the cheerleader in my house. We are on the go 6 nights a week and these make my life easier.
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
These are so convenient for the morning. A perfect grab n go. The croissants are way better than the other ones. It's so flaky and flavorful. The cheese isn't too cheesy and the bacon wasn't chewy. These are amazing!!
Daiquan R.
['Rock Hill', ''], SC
These sandwiches are they perfect grab and go "I don't have time" breakfast. They are god but I can not eat them every day because after a while it doesn't taste good anymore lol. & to clarify I mean if you eat a sandwich every day you will get tired but if you eat a sandwich maybe 2-3days out the week and have like a week or two in between they are okay.
Sham G.
These made my mornings so much easier. All you have to do is pop them in the microwave and eat it out the door. The flavor is great and the prices are reasonable at the local grocery store. I just wish more came in a box because they are so good. I would most definitely recommend to others, especially if you are someone who doesn't usually have time for a sit down breakfast.