Jimmy Dean® Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches 8 ct Box uploaded by McKayla B.

BY JIMMY DEAN #5 in Buns & Rolls

Real Breakfast, Real Fast.Made with real eggs, cheese, and premium sausage to help you shine all morning. see more...

Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
These Jimmy Dean pre made bacon egg and cheese biscuits are really good and easy to make. They're nice for my kids breakfast before school when they don't want school breakfast. Very easy to make in the microwave and they don't taste like they have been microwave cookd either. I gave 4 stars because I always take the cheese off of my own because I don't like cheese on my bacon and egg biscuits so I wish Jimmy Dean would make these with just bacon and egg and maybe even add a hashbrown on there too. But overall my kids love them and they're quick and easy.
shatoni B.
This is an easy and tasty breakfast. Wish it didn't have so many carbs so I could have two in the morning (I'm supposed to keep my daily carbs below 50, and these have 24 - though they are low in sugars which is great). The parts of the biscuit often slide apart when microwaved and hot, but not enough to matter. The bacon is paper thin, but tasty. I love that this sandwich gives me so much protein, which a bowl of cereal doesn't usually. I look forward to my morning sandwich!
Lauren R.
Phenix City, AL
Honestly, these are so amazing. They brighten my morning every time I have them. They’re easy to heat up, so you can finish getting ready while they’re getting ready too! Jimmy Dean never fails to let me down when it comes to these breakfast sandwiches. The biscuit is flaky, the egg and bacon is perfect. Throw a little mustard on there and you’re good to go!! Would definitely recommend these to everyone I know.
Debbie H.
08754
The Jimmy Dean Bacon Egg & Cheese Biscuit Sandwich has quickly become my families favorite breakfast sandwich.
The flaky biscuits. .cheese covered eggs and perfectly cooked bacon along with the fact that it all may be cooked up in minutes in a microwave with no fuss. I pick them up in my local Shoprite and the 8ct box is really a good value for the money.
I definitely recommend you give it a try.
Sandra M.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This is an easy and tasty breakfast. Wish it didn't have so many carbs so I could have two in the morning. The parts of the biscuit often slide apart when microwaved and hot, but not enough to matter. The bacon is paper thin, but tasty. I love that this sandwich gives me so much protein, which a bowl of cereal doesn't usually. I look forward to my morning sandwich!
Rhonda N.
These are tasty, filling and perfect for on the go!  Just pop them in the microwave and be on your way.  My kids especially love them because what teens want to wait for food.  I purchased these at Winco, but you can find them at other stores.  We love the bacon, egg and cheese, but honestly all the biscuit sandwiches are awesome!
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are my favorite! If you go to your local grocery store they are a little pricey for the quantity that you get, but if you go to Sams or Cosco, it's so worth it! These are so convienent for people on the go, and super easy to make, you literally pop it in the microwave for a few minutes. They have great flavor, you really can't go wrong.
Angie D.
Wallingford
These are really good if I'm having a late morning and I don't have time to sit down and eat then I will make this real quick my family loves these and they aren't to expensive either if you are someone who wakes up late and doesn't have time for a sit down breakfast or just like something you can make quick I would recommend you buy these
Priscilla E.
Del Rio, TX
When I’m in a rush or don’t really feel like cooking I always turn to these. I buy them at Walmart or HEB. They are a great price! Pros are they save you time from cooking and are delicious. Cons would be they’re so good that I always run out of them. I definitely recommend everyone trying it out at least once in their life!
marie A.
My favorite quick fix for breakfast. these are so good and not  only are they good but they are very fast and easy for any one who doesnt have the time to  make breakfast or maybe are just lazy and dont wanna den without the clean up. you can just microwave one and be on your way with a smile on your face!
Athena M.
Where can I find these in Alberta? I miss them!