BY JIMMY DEAN #2 in Bacon

Start your day off right with the delicious taste of Applewood Smoked Jimmy Dean® Premium Bacon. see more...

Sandra J.
I really like the taste of this. It crisps up perfectly. Almost like the bacon you would expect from a good diner. A big minus is that they don't have an uncured option. That would put it in my grocery cart more often.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I love my bacon for breakfast, lunch or dinner and then you have smoked flavor to it's like a perfect absolutely perfect the taste is so good and crispy I buy this all the time and use it in many different recipes especially for my wrapped jalapenos
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
My favorite bacon as I’m a smoked gal. Very tasty and full of flavor. This bacon cooks perfect as I love mine crispy yet soft and fatty. I buy mine from Meijer super store. Highly recommend to anyone.
Dana F.
Lithonia, GA
Who doesn't love bacon! This bacon is wonderful served with breakfast or for a BLT. It makes delicious sandwiches, also for the people that love bacon with your buyer it is fantastic! I serve bacon with any meal . Bacon is also a way to get people to come to the table, just smelling it brings smiles, and bacon especially smells good outside when camping..
Subira J.
Fayetteville, GA
OK… I love bacon. I like bacon for breakfast, after breaking in my lunch, and if I can offer a bacon in my dinner as a garnish! Applewood smoked bacon is one of my favorites because the flavor… You just can’t find anywhere else. Jimmy Dean bacon is one of those things that is good across the board. It’s not salty, it maintains good crunch if you like your bacon well done, and it’s definitely a crowdpleaser!
Wensalee B.
I love this bacon however it's a little pricey at wal-mart so I only buy it when it's on sale.  I recommend it if your cooking for something.  I will buy it again but only if on sale.  The taste is wonderful so I totally recommend this brand of bacon.  I usually do my peppers with this brand because they hold them well.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I am a huge bacon fan. We were shoppiing and this applewood bacon was on sale so we thought we would try it OMG the wonderful flavor of the bacon was sommething I have never tasted. We only buy the Jimmy Deans applewood bacon, this bacon also cooks up great. I usually purchase this bacon at Giant Eagle and I would totally recommend this bacon to everyone.
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
This bacon is delicious. Cooks evenly & without a doubt has the best flavor! I love it! It’s leaner than most & the strips are just the right thickness. It’s crispy & doesn’t have much shrinkage when cooking. Such a wonderful flavor!
Lisa B.
Walled Lake, MI
This is some of my favorite bacon. I wish I was a little thicker sliced but other than that it’s delicious! Baking the bacon in the oven instead of putting it on the stove, is a great alternative and I think it tastes better!
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
If I don't go to the butcher to get my bacon, then I'll but the applewood smoked by Johnsonville. Barely any fat, just meat. The flavor and texture when cooking it is just right. The price is cheap and overall it is great quality. I would recommend this to anyone who likes bacon and doesn't want to go to the butcher.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How natural is this???
Genesis S.
florida
¿ es rico este tipo de carnes?