Jimmy Dean® Applewood Smoked Premium Bacon

by Jimmy Dean

#1 in Bacon

Start your day off right with the delicious taste of Applewood Smoked Jimmy Dean® Premium Bacon.

Do you prefer your bacon crispy or floppy? Jimmy Dean® Applewood Smoked Premium Bacon
How natural is this???
¿ es rico este tipo de carnes?
Start your review of Jimmy Dean® Applewood Smoked Premium Bacon!
2 years agoHudson, NH
Applewood bacon is my absolute favorite! I prefer this bacon over any other. It makes the house smell fantastic when it’s cooking and it is perfect in about 25min in the oven. I use parchment paper to help with the mess and they are great every time.
2 years agoRidgewood , NY
Who doesn’t like bacon. I think for sure there is no one in this world who doesn’t love the taste of this bacon. It taste fabulous and contains a lil or no grass. Also you can combine on a sandwich, salad, and mix it with lot of veggies. It’s very crunching with an amazing taste. Thy it
2 years agoPhiladelphia, PA
Very good flavorful bacon! The slices are hearty and not paper like, which you sometimes get with some brands. I hate when my bacon is sliced to than! These are great for BLT's!
2 years agoSaco, ME
It's bacon. It's thick. It's meaty. How do you go wrong? I think this kind of best prepared in the oven. It's a good value for what it is. The flavor is excellent. I would recommend to others. I would eat a whole package every day if I could.
2 years ago
Jimmy Dean’s bacon is really tasty! (But lets be honest, any bacon from whatever brand is tasty.. unless you don’t eat pork 😂) we always grab 3 of these and go through them within 2 weeks. I wish they weren’t as pricey as they are but its worth it
2 years agoChickamauga, GA
This Jimmy Dean Applewood smoked bacon is a must in our house!! Compared to other brands, this bacon has so much flavor. We are a breakfast eating family so it's a good thing it's not too pricey! We will definitely buy this product again.
2 years ago
Who doesn’t love bacon?! I love bacon with everything but knowing how unhealthy it is I have to resist the urge to eat it with everything! The applewood flavor is delicious and if you know how to fry em right, they’re crispy and goes well all by itself!
2 years ago
Over 1/2 of the package was all fat. I mean, I could cut the slab in half and throw it away. The other half had a less than average amount of meat. The fat content was comparable to a very budget store-brand bacon. It gets 2 stars for the tastiness of the edible half.
2 years agoSan Leandro, CA
Jimmy dean breakfast is my From bacon and biscuits to everything that he offers that I have bought this more than once and I will hopefully keep buying it and they are very good for the price I buy them at food Maxx my local grocery store
2 years ago
Highly recommend this bacon. It's never disappointed us & were pretty picky with bacon. If it's too thin it turns too crunchy, too thick & it's like rubber unless cooked a certain way. So we try finding the in between. This is a good one.