BY JIMMY DEAN #5 in Sausages

Jimmy dean applewood smoked chicken sausage links 9 oz see more...

Jasmine B.
I like to microwave these sausage links for a quick breakfast when I am pressed for time.  When I have more time on the weekend to cook breakfast, I place a few of these on the griddle and serve them alongside pancakes and scrambled eggs.  The sausage links don't produce a lot of grease (which is great for my acid reflux).  Although they do contain sodium, it's much less than what you would expect from pork sausage.
Jennifer P.
If you are like me and don't eat a lot of red meat these chicken sausages are what you have been missing! They are a great alternative to a breakfast sausage and better for you. Give these a try I am sure once you start eating these you won't be eating pork or beef sausage anymore!
Alice H.
Winston, OR
I have to admit, these are good, but they are horrible in food quality and nutrition! I only purchased once for an occasion and important recipe, but I wont be purchasing again. They did have excellent flavor but that had to be due to the extreme salt content and various other unmentionable ingredients involved.
Kristen B.
Yumm we love these on weekend mornings my house smells amazing and they taste so good! I love that these are better than the pork version and you don't lose any taste by it being chicken. We buy these more often now because they are so good. I would recommend to anyone who loves breakfast sausage.
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
These are surprisingly very delicious! I wasn't sure I would like the flavor but really do enjoy these. I mix small pieces with scrambled eggs for my kids and they absolutely love them. They are also a healthier alternative to most other breakfast sausage products. Highly recommend these!
Skye T.
Super flavorful and so easy to prepare! This is a staple in my home. My kids love the slightly sweet maple flavor.
It's on the table a few times a week before school!
We will certainly buy again and again!
Mary Ann S.
West Pittston, PA
I love any meats that are smoked. The smoking process really brings out the flavor of the sausage. They are great to accompany breakfast foods such as eggs and pancakes and are so easy to make. I buy this in my local supermarket and highly recommend it to others. The price is reasonable as well.
Jade M.
Jacksonville, NC
These turned out way better than I had expected. My husband is a major sausage lover and I hate sausage. Threw these in the oven and turns out, they are so freaking old! Definitely worth trying, I will say that much! Would definitely buy them again, super quick and easy to make!
Alyssa P.
Smithtown, NY
This is my family go to ! Love this sausage it’s tasty and healthy !  We buy this usually at shop rite although they have this EVERYWHERE! A few times I even saw them offer it at the dollar store which is amazing ! Six links for a dollar you can’t go wrong ! Love me so jimmy deans
Autumn O.
Anderson, SC
These are pretty dang good... I’ll tell ya what!!!! I highly recommend & would surely buy again. They are super easy to make & so convenient for any meal of the day really! Especially if your brunch and brinner fans, like myself. You can buy it at Walmart or any grocery store!!