Jimmy Dean All Natural Roll 16 oz uploaded by Kita H.

BY JIMMY DEAN

Find Meat And Poultry at Target.com! Jimmy Dean All Natural Roll 16 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie L.
Casper
Yummy! I love that this is at least more "natural" than others. I still prefer a Turkey sausage but this is really good.
My favorite recipe with this is mixing it with eggs and cheddar cheese, cooking it up in a skillet, then throwing it on a flour tortilla with more cheese. If we're at home I'll sometimes put refried beans in there too. A little sour cream and salsa and you have a restaurant worthy breakfast!
For camping we skip the beans and wrap already made burritos in tin foil. We freeze or refrigerate then cook on the grill. They're fantastic! The tortilla gets a little crunchy and brown. People hang around our camp when we make these hoping to get one lol. I always bring lots extra!!
Lauren N.
I don’t like to say I disliked something so even though it wasn’t my favorite , it was very easy to cook. The kids loved it for breakfast mixed with eggs. Takes about 2-5 mins to brown and it’s done. Didn’t taste to bad I just prefer sausage links for breakfast
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
I am not really a pork eater but I enjoy this breakfast sausage. I like that it has no MSG added, its also glueten free, but that doesnt matter to me. I have bought this a few times, mostly when i have a coupon for it. I do recommend this to others. This meat is quality compared to some other meats that cost the same.
Brandy D.
Best sausage ever for making sausage gravy for sausage gravy and biscuits! Oh my am I starving right now just thing about how delicious this is. I'm going to have to make this asap! The sausage is so mild and such excellent quality.
Jordan G.
Wausau, WI
I love how affordable this quality sausage is! It tastes great and I just can't help myself from stealing a few bites while I'm preparing it in pasta bakes, egg bakes, or for biscuits and gravy! Having it in the tube allows for easy transport if taking it camping. The roll also allows for easy storage in the freezer to always have some on hand! Jimmy Dean All Natural Roll 16 oz
Colleen S.
Vandalia, IL
Do you wanna know what’s perfect with the ground sausage? A block of velvetta cut up, two cans of rotell tomatoes, and ground sausage browned. Put that all in a slow cooker and eat with tortilla chips. Soooo good!! But really this sausage is fantastic! Cheap and easy to cook!
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
The only sausage I will use for my families biscuit and gravy recipe. The flavors great there’s not much fat and it’s a very consistent product. I purchased mine usually at Publix, they have a great buy one get one free specials. Easy to Brown, quick to cook. My child loves them with scrambled eggs and a burrito. It’s been a family favorite for as long as I can remember
Mary R.
This is our sausage of choice, usually always have a roll in our fridge.  Great taste, universally liked - not too spicy but still good flavor.  The only issue is the package - which is the same as all packages - hard to get everything out and messy to work with.  The pre-sliced rounds are a lot faster and easier to work with, but more wasteful and expensive.  If you have any patience, get these and do it yourself.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I have had quite a few products by Jimmy Dean and like the alot. When I was in college I used to get the little sausage sandwiches for rushed mornings! I love using this as breakfast sausage for biscuits and gravy. Gives gravy such a great flavor. You can find this in the refrigerated aisle of any of your grocers. It is so big there are always leftovers!
Sarah B.
My family has used sausage to make cheese balls (an appetizer) for years and years. They're always delicious. I typically use the spicy version of the roll, but decided to try the natural. It's good, not that noticeably different than non-natural sausage. I still think our typical spicy is better, so deducted a star. Still a good product though.
Linda C.
How would you go about cooking/preparing this?
ERIC G.
Oakland
Do you like jimmy dean sausage?
Tracy P.
Is there a dip I can use this sausage to make? I love me some Jimmy Dean.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
How can people eat this?
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
What's the difference with this all natural roll?