Jimmy Dean All Natural Roll 16 oz uploaded by Kita H.

BY JIMMY DEAN

Find Meat And Poultry at Target.com! Jimmy Dean All Natural Roll 16 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie L.
Casper
Yummy! I love that this is at least more "natural" than others. I still prefer a Turkey sausage but this is really good.
My favorite recipe with this is mixing it with eggs and cheddar cheese, cooking it up in a skillet, then throwing it on a flour tortilla with more cheese. If we're at home I'll sometimes put refried beans in there too. A little sour cream and salsa and you have a restaurant worthy breakfast!
For camping we skip the beans and wrap already made burritos in tin foil. We freeze or refrigerate then cook on the grill. They're fantastic! The tortilla gets a little crunchy and brown. People hang around our camp when we make these hoping to get one lol. I always bring lots extra!!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Foodie Expert
I've always thought Jimmy Dean sausage was the best and this all natural roll has such a great flavor! I love the taste and I always keep a couple of these stashed in my freezer. Jimmy Dean really does have the best sausage options and this one is my new favorite.
Michelle M.
Scott Depot, WV
Foodie Expert
There is not a thing better than having a sit down country breakfast, which always includes Jimmy Dean Sausage patties. The sausage is delicious, not too peppery hot, nor too much sage, but just the right amount of savory taste. I grew up having Jimmy Dean sausage patties on my mother's made from scratch biscuits. It made for a delicious, filling, and hot breakfast before heading off to school.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
THIS. STUFF. IS. FANTASTIC.
I went to the store to buy bacon, but it was just too expensive and you know how the end of the month goes. Lol. Jimmy Dean products never seem to fail me so I decided to try this out. And I am SO glad I did. It's amazing!!!! It was only $3 at Safeway so that seemed like a great deal! would definitely buy again. I LOVE BREAKFAST/BRUNCH!!
Samantha W.
Foodie Expert
I do my best to find the most “natural” meats that I can, and when it comes to sausage for making biscuits and gravy that is always pretty difficult! In the past, I have always used the Jimmy Dean sage flavored sausage, but when I saw that they had one labeled “all natural” I figured I better go for that. It honestly was not quite as good as the sage flavored one, and that is probably because it is lacking some artificial flavor, so I am okay with that!
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
I am not really a pork eater but I enjoy this breakfast sausage. I like that it has no MSG added, its also glueten free, but that doesnt matter to me. I have bought this a few times, mostly when i have a coupon for it. I do recommend this to others. This meat is quality compared to some other meats that cost the same.
Joy W.
Foodie Expert
I did not purchased sausage on a regular basis until my friend gave me her recipe for stuffed mushrooms. I had thought of sausage as only a breakfast food. Her recipe called for Jimmy Dean sausage. So I bought several just to have them on hand. The recipe was a huge hit and I have started using sausage in other dinner recipes. My family loves them all. Our favorite is the maple sausage. We use it in casseroles, dips, spaghetti, and several breakfast recipes. We are hooked!
Sammie B.
San Antonio TX
It is easy to make a little patties out of for my biscuits and gravy and tasted really good with them and I like the right amount of spice they have to them overall I had an enjoyable experience with this product and I will continue to get it for as long as I live so I can have the perfect biscuits and gravy
Brandy D.
Foodie Expert
Best sausage ever for making sausage gravy for sausage gravy and biscuits! Oh my am I starving right now just thing about how delicious this is. I'm going to have to make this asap! The sausage is so mild and such excellent quality.
Colleen S.
Vandalia
Foodie Expert
Do you wanna know what’s perfect with the ground sausage? A block of velvetta cut up, two cans of rotell tomatoes, and ground sausage browned. Put that all in a slow cooker and eat with tortilla chips. Soooo good!! But really this sausage is fantastic! Cheap and easy to cook!
Linda C.
How would you go about cooking/preparing this?
ERIC G.
Oakland
Do you like jimmy dean sausage?
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
How can people eat this?
Tracy P.
Is there a dip I can use this sausage to make? I love me some Jimmy Dean.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
What's the difference with this all natural roll?