BY JIMMY DEAN

Find Meat And Poultry at Target.com! Jimmy Dean All Natural Roll 16 oz see more...

Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville , AR
Environmentalist Expert
This is delicious! I mean, all sausage is fairly delicious, but this is especially so! I use it all the time to make breakfast burritos and have never been disappointed with the results. Affordable and all natural, which makes it a winner for me!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
I'm all about all natural and was not disappointed with this sausage at all! It's flavorful, cooks easily, and honestly is some of the best sausage I've had. I like to cook it up with a sweet potato hash! Delish!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Jimmy Dean always come through on flavor and pricing, but the all-natural makes it even better. Jimmy Dean is good quality for low cost every time.
CINTHYA D.
CINTHYA D.
Bakersfield, CA
Its delicious and you can right away taste the difference that this product has a natural feeling when eating it๐Ÿ˜
Steph B.
Steph B.
Once this product was cooked it was great. The packaging is just not pleasant. I wish it was in a container.
Diane C.
Diane C.
West Plains, MO
I like jimmy dean sausage, this is the brand i nomally buy, it cook evenly and taste great.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
I love this sausage! I love cooking it for breakfast and I really wanna try some in dip!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Good sausage. I love with Publix or Winn Dixie have the buy 1 get 1 free sales!
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
This is good when your cooking for a lot of people at breakfast time I like it
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Environmentalist Expert
My husband on occasion when he wants to cook breakfast in the mornings - be it in a skillet or on the George Foreman Grill, loves to have his sausage. Even our kids love it. He has bought Jimmy Dean All Natural a few times (mostly when it was on sale or found on clearance) either way it tasted amazing
Linda C.
Linda C.
How would you go about cooking/preparing this?
ERIC G.
ERIC G.
Oakland
Do you like jimmy dean sausage?
Kathrine O.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
How can people eat this?
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
Is there a dip I can use this sausage to make? I love me some Jimmy Dean.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
What's the difference with this all natural roll?