Jimmy Dean All Natural Roll 16 oz uploaded by Kita H.

BY JIMMY DEAN

Find Meat And Poultry at Target.com! Jimmy Dean All Natural Roll 16 oz see more...

Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
This is our sausage of choice, usually always have a roll in our fridge.  Great taste, universally liked - not too spicy but still good flavor.  The only issue is the package - which is the same as all packages - hard to get everything out and messy to work with.  The pre-sliced rounds are a lot faster and easier to work with, but more wasteful and expensive.  If you have any patience, get these and do it yourself.
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
This sausage is the only sausage that reminds me of the sausage that my grandmother used to make. Here was one of a kind and hard to match. I grew up on a farm where all meat was fresh and butched on site. Sausage we made from scratch with our own seasonings. This come a very close to that fresh, farm to table, taste that I had as a child.
Lauren S.
This. Is. Awesome. Love that it's all natural and still has the same great taste as the original and same great value! I'm not sure why I or anyone would buy anything else from a store. I'm not an all out naturalist type person but I do believe in if you can have the same great taste or result with similar price, why not go natural?
Cathryn D.
Townville , SC
We typically have deer sausage but when we fix for others we use this. It also is a great mix with deer sausage because it balances the lean with the grease. It has a really good taste and I typically purchase it from Ingles
Elizabeth K.
Raleigh, NC
This is a really good sausage product. I make this really good nacho cheese dip that contains one log of jimmy dean sausage. It really accentuates the taste of the cheese and makes the dip overall a lot better. I will definitely buy this product again for my dip and to make in the morning for breakfast.
Lauren D.
I always get this for my aunt and uncle's sausage stuffing at Thanksgiving. It's so good. In the roll it's easy to crumble and brown in a pan. It's great it you're cooking for a lot of people. Great at holidays. I guess if you had a big family, this would be a good breakfast or dinner item.
Jennifer P.
Tulsa, OK
Breakfast always stars Jimmy Dean! Great breakfast sausage. On the average price for sausage. We buy this sausage at the local grocery story, which is Walmart for us. It is delicious and I would buy again. I am satisfied with this sausage and what it brought to the table....literally!
Nikki M.
This used to me something I would buy maybe once every month or two. It was a great change up to add to my morning breakfast, but then I started looking into the ingredients more. It's not terrible for you but it is also not the best decision to add to your morning breakfast
Jade W.
Can't go wrong with Jimmy Dean Sausage. This is a no brainer go to for famous biscuits and gravy. Affordable and available at most stores. We use Jimmy Dean in several different recipes for breakfast, brunch and dinner. Would certainly recommend giving this a try.
Jaylea B.
I always purchase my breakfast sausage from Jimmy Dean! I cook it like ground beef and include it in lots of different recipes. I was happy when they came out with this All Natural version. It made me feel a little better about cooking with breakfast sausage.
Linda C.
How would you go about cooking/preparing this?
ERIC G.
STOCKTON
Do you like jimmy dean sausage?
Tracy P.
Is there a dip I can use this sausage to make? I love me some Jimmy Dean.
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
How can people eat this?
paniz n.
24542 spartan st mission viejo
Is this dog food or is a sausage? How can you eat this? I never had it