BY JIMMY DEAN

Cynthia W.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
Foodie Expert
God bless. This showed up when I went to review jimmy dean sausages. Well if Influenster is going to give me the opportunity to review it, I guess I should! I haven't listened to this cd, but if I ever see it, I'll think about picking it up.
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Foodie Expert
I like this product so much. I and my family are so satisfied by this one. We bought this product in the target. In my favorite store.. I will buy it again. I will recommend this product to all my friends.
Demetrice J.
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
Foodie Expert
I love eating Jimmy Dean sausages. It is the best thing to start your breakfast off eith. I will recommend this to everyone.
lauren a.
lauren a.
Elizabeth city , North carolina
Foodie Expert
Wh y is this in the food area? Influenster needs ti get their stuff together i am thinking. Lol he is still a boss though
Nadya S.
Nadya S.
Chicago
Foodie Expert
lol I heard this once a while ago , it's different and I liked it . Old fashioned, something I wouldn't normally listen to
Christee G.
Christee G.
Calumet City, IL
Foodie Expert
This is an amazing food I like, how they are ESA ho to make and eat, I love,this,for school there is😦😥 no time waste
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Philadelphia , PA
Foodie Expert
Jimmy Dean 25 Anthony Galla-Rini Accordion/ Accordian Sheet Music-1 is incredible and i would recommend it!
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
Foodie Expert
Yes it is a very nice app but I can’t keep going on the Doodle app and I have to get a new
Jess M.
Jess M.
Foodie Expert
I thought I was reviewing Jimmy dean sausages but idk what I'm reviewing to be honest..
Savanah H.
Savanah H.
Denton, TX
This is the worst of the jimmy dean sausages I’ve ever eaten. Tasted like hard plastic and lies.