BY JIMMY CHOO

Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum Spray

JIMMY CHOO For Women 3.3 oz EDP Spray By JIMMY CHOO

Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.

• What kind of scent is this? Is it sweet? Is it very strong? 3 Answers
  • Is this a sweet, soft scent or strong and overpowering?2 Answers
  • Where can I find this for the best price?4 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
One of the my favorites. Works really well with my body chemistry. It's the perfect balance between floral and musk. I instantly smell the peony and once it settles I get the hint of cedarwood. It's such a pretty scent. This can be a safe gift for a teen or a young woman. It's not overpowering at all. It has lasting power. I would consider this a day for scent. You can even wear this while running errands. I get compliments every time I wear it.
Rachel C.
philadelphia
I love this perfume!!! I got this last year for my birthday and I still have a good amount left! The bottle is so pretty and so is the packaging. You don’t need a lot to spray either because the smell lasts very long. I highly recommend this to all the women in the world.
Mykaela T.
Glen Carbon, IL
This is my all time favorite scent! Its better for fall and winter months because its a little heavier so I usually switch to something else in the spring and summer. THIS WILL STAY ON ALL DAY LONG, this is the only perfume ive tried that i can say that about. Even after i wash my clothes i can still smell it. Definitely worth the money
Chelsea M.
Atlanta, GA
Surprisingly a favorite for me. I just happened to run across it and became obsessed right away. It’s got strong staying power that fades evenly. You don’t lose the overall warmth and tones as you wear throughout the day. It’s not overly sweet and has some masculine notes that are very wearable. Love the way it looks on my counter too!!
Christina W.
This is my absolute new favorite perfume! My sister got this for me for Christmas and I have been wearing it everyday since! Perfect balance between musk and sweet. Lasts all day!
Anukriti Amarnath S.
HARTFORD, CT
This has to be my favourite perfume set. Its fragrance is magical and it leaves you smelling like a dream. My sister gifted me this crush-worthy set and I just can't stop loving it. The perfumed body lotion is particularly good and so is the shower gel. It is a great gifting option for your loved ones.
👑Onpoint P.
IL
The best perfume! Every girl needs this, its so strong but i love it. I feel like i can still smell it on till the next day. I really like the perfumes that dont fade within a few hours. The packaging is so pretty. They should def come out with more in this line!!!!!!!
Amanda B.
Red Oak, IA
Omg! Now this is on the musky side and I have never liked musky perfumes they make me think of grandma I suppose, I do love grandma don't get me wrong. This scent however I just love! It has a sweet note to it that balances out the musk. I think this is a scent for all ages in my opinion. The price is steep but it can be bought in small trial sizes for about 10 bucks. If your not sure test it out. I think it's an attractive and also relaxing scent. It's a scent that if you walk through a room everyone will say 'Ooooo she smells good'
Maria M.
Latham, NY
This perfume is very beautiful and smells very expensive. It's a sweet toffee delicately wrapped in patchouli that occasionally has a touch of mandarin orange. Nowhere near sickly sweet and sometimes I get a gourmand vibe from it. Would definitely say it's an evening fragrance, the sort you wear whilst out with friends, or dates and romantic evenings. Long lasting and sillage is pretty strong. This perfume is well worth the purchase and c'mon, it's Jimmy Choo so you cannot go wrong!
Anna L.
I'll start off by saying that I purchased  Jimmy Choo Men for my husband. He and I both loved this cologne!  In turn for Christmas this year he went out on a whim and bought the Jimmy Choo Women for me! I am in LOVE, the woody aroma is definitely a more mature succulent scent, rich and deep fusions with just a little touch of feminine floral. Just fabulous! 🌲🌼. I would recommend this can be worn during summer and winter!!!! ❤
karen d.
Where can I find this perfume? I am interested in trying it out!
Nina G.
Does this give off a strong smell or is it a sweet subtle smell?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? How long does the scent last
I smelled this in a magazine. How long does the scent last throughout the day?
Ladeja R.