BY JIMMY CHOO #34 in Fragrance for Her

Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum Spray

JIMMY CHOO For Women 3.3 oz EDP Spray By JIMMY CHOO

Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.

• What kind of scent is this? Is it sweet? Is it very strong? 3 Answers
  • Is this a sweet, soft scent or strong and overpowering?2 Answers
  • Where can I find this for the best price?4 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...
Kitzen P.
This is a really sexy scent that is slightly sweet but not overly so, with some masculine notes. It's war, creamy and sensual. A little goes a long way and it is easy to over-spray so be warned. It lasts all day and through the night. It is woody and hasa good deal of amber which I love. I do not like it when I first apply as it is a bit too powdery for me but I find that wears off quickly on my and the more heady notes come through. It is a great fall and winter fragrance.
Rachel C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this perfume!!! I got this last year for my birthday and I still have a good amount left! The bottle is so pretty and so is the packaging. You don’t need a lot to spray either because the smell lasts very long. I highly recommend this to all the women in the world.
Chelsea M.
Kihei, HI
Surprisingly a favorite for me. I just happened to run across it and became obsessed right away. It’s got strong staying power that fades evenly. You don’t lose the overall warmth and tones as you wear throughout the day. It’s not overly sweet and has some masculine notes that are very wearable. Love the way it looks on my counter too!!
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
I get so many comments  when I wear this perfume. If you like sexy, sweet patchouli scents, you need Jimmy Choo! I bought this at Tjmaxx for around $20 and since then have turned a lot of people on to this scent!! This is sexy enough for a date night but also wears well as a professional work perfume!! Love this perfume!!!!
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
One of the my favorites. Works really well with my body chemistry. It's the perfect balance between floral and musk. I instantly smell the peony and once it settles I get the hint of cedarwood. It's such a pretty scent. This can be a safe gift for a teen or a young woman. It's not overpowering at all. It has lasting power. I would consider this a day for scent. You can even wear this while running errands. I get compliments every time I wear it.
MARIA M.
Dallas, TX
THIS IS THE SMELL  ELEGANT LADY . THIS IS WHAT YOU WOULD CALL A BEAUTIFUL SMELL I LOVE LOVE THIS. MY MOM WAS GIVEN THIS FOR HER BIRTHDAY AND I HAD TO COPY AND GET MY OWN, WHEN I WEAR THIS PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT TO KNOW WHAT I HAVE ON AND TELL ME HOW LOVELY  THE SMELL IS
Robin N.
Absolutely a fantastic scent!! Jimmy Choo is light, clean, floral, and feminine. You cannot go wrong with this scent. If you need to buy a gift, buy this. If you need a signature scent, buy this. I love it.
Crystal F.
I absolutely LOVE this perfume! I'm an extremely picky person when it comes to perfumes, but I fell in love with this when I first smelled it. It has such a beautiful scent that is not overbearing at all. A little bit goes a long way and lasts pretty much all day.
Lazarina T.
Schiller Park, IL
A good one! It’s floral and a little bit stronger for my taste but it’s not so bad at all! I usually wear this parfiums during the day! It’s with very interesting bottle and I like the packaging and the price of it it’s good too!
Layal L.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I samplee this Jimmy Choo Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.3 Ounce which is the first women's fragrance from Jimmy Choo that blends warm, rich and sensual notes ,according to the creators of it, and I somehow agree with them. Thia fragrance is available at Macy's, Macy's.com and jimmy choo boutiques. Recommended 🏵
karen d.
Where can I find this perfume? I am interested in trying it out!
Nina G.
Does this give off a strong smell or is it a sweet subtle smell?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? How long does the scent last
I smelled this in a magazine. How long does the scent last throughout the day?
Ladeja R.