Jimmy Choo Stars Eau de Parfum, 3.3 oz - Limited Edition uploaded by Carrie S.

BY JIMMY CHOO

Jimmy Choo Stars Eau de Parfum, 3.3 oz - Limited Edition Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• I have been looking for a different fragance, do you guys remond th...1 Answers
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Alexandria, VA
This smells terrific. It's got a more sweet smell to it. When I use it I only need like one or two spritz of it and the smell will last the entire day! It's not too strong either. It just smells so good! The bottle lasts a while too since you don't have to confitually spray yourself throughout the day.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
I like this scent for special events--during the cooler months and in the evening especially. I can only handle one spritz, though. Any more than that and it's one of those scents that makes me nauseous. It's sweet but not overly so. A very sophisticated scent.
Krojana S.
Krojana S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my top perfumes, it smells lovely though some days it does get a little too sweet for me. Smelling this, there is definitely patchouli and some type of floral, along with a spice. It's great especially if you like the sweeter side of scents.
nicole l.
nicole l.
One of my faves! love the scent it's not super sweet but not too strong. I do wanna say the cap kept coming off but that's okay cuz made everything smell good. :)
Lily S.
Lily S.
Columbus, OH
Best perfume i've ever tried. My friend convinced me to try it and I am hooked. Every time i wear this perfume i get complimented on how nice i smell. the bottle is so nice and cute! i've told all of my friends to buy it.
Marisela B.
Marisela B.
HENDERSON, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best smells I've come across it's just a beautiful scent. It's perfect for the mid-age woman I think. Personally it's a very feminine scent yet not too girly or mature oh I just love it!
Roberta M.
Roberta M.
Westminster, CA
Im in looooove with this perfume!!!!
definitely a must buy! you will too fall in love ❤️❤️
Susana C.
Susana C.
I've had this perfume for a while now and it holds on to your clothes forever!
candida v.
candida v.
Paterson, NJ
I have been looking for a different fragance, do you guys remond this one?