Jimmy Choo Stars Eau de Parfum, 3.3 oz - Limited Edition uploaded by Carrie S.

BY JIMMY CHOO

Jimmy Choo Stars Eau de Parfum, 3.3 oz - Limited Edition Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• I have been looking for a different fragance, do you guys...1 Answers
Vanessa S.
San Diego, CA
This smells terrific. It's got a more sweet smell to it. When I use it I only need like one or two spritz of it and the smell will last the entire day! It's not too strong either. It just smells so good! The bottle lasts a while too since you don't have to confitually spray yourself throughout the day.
Lily S.
Columbus, OH
Best perfume i've ever tried. My friend convinced me to try it and I am hooked. Every time i wear this perfume i get complimented on how nice i smell. the bottle is so nice and cute! i've told all of my friends to buy it.
Carrie S.
I like this scent for special events--during the cooler months and in the evening especially. I can only handle one spritz, though. Any more than that and it's one of those scents that makes me nauseous. It's sweet but not overly so. A very sophisticated scent.
Krojana S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my top perfumes, it smells lovely though some days it does get a little too sweet for me. Smelling this, there is definitely patchouli and some type of floral, along with a spice. It's great especially if you like the sweeter side of scents.
Marisela B.
Wyoming, MI
This is one of the best smells I've come across it's just a beautiful scent. It's perfect for the mid-age woman I think. Personally it's a very feminine scent yet not too girly or mature oh I just love it!
nicole l.
One of my faves! love the scent it's not super sweet but not too strong. I do wanna say the cap kept coming off but that's okay cuz made everything smell good. :)
Roberta M.
murrieta
Im in looooove with this perfume!!!!
definitely a must buy! you will too fall in love ❤️❤️
Susana C.
I've had this perfume for a while now and it holds on to your clothes forever!
candida v.
Paterson, NJ
I have been looking for a different fragance, do you guys remond this one?