JIMMY CHOO Stars 2 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Myra D.JIMMY CHOO Stars 2 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Myra D.

BY JIMMY CHOO

Jimmy Choo STARS Eau de Parfum is a luxurious and sensual limited-edition fragrance inspired by the Jimmy Choo Star Collection, embodying rock 'n' roll glamour. Dressed in a luminous gold lacquer, it is a sumptuous re-mastering of the original eau de parfum, with a more intense and addictive signature. A top note of pear is enriched by addictive candied orange, while the sensual tiger orchid heart evolves into an irresistible trail of intoxicating toffee chypre and luxurious Indonesian patchouli and sandalwood. The packaging was inspired by the Jimmy Choo Star collection of accessories, which features rock-chic star studs on it's most iconic shoes, handbags, and small leather goods. The warm, rose gold lacquer of the bottle is a perfectly luminous treat for the holiday season. Notes: Candied Orange, Tiger Orchid, Toffee, Sandalwood, Indonesian Patchouli. Style: Sensual. Luxurious. Glamorous. see more...

Dade C.
I have the 3.3oz but I actually prefer the EDT instead. The EDP (parfum) is more concentrated and lasts longer. It's a more heavier scent, with amber like notes. This one smells different than the EDT, the EDT is lighter, more floral and bright. The EDP is a muskier, spicy type notes similar to patchouli. I smell it linger throughout the day, especially when I layer it.
LaTonya H.
Winter Haven, FL
I actually have the 3.3 ounce parfum spray and I absolutely love it. The scent is for a woman. I wouldn't recommend this for a teen. It's a sexy, strong scent with spicy, rich tones that can be worn day and night. Definitely a fragrance to add to your collection.
Nacara K.
Jacksonville, FL
I over love this perfume its such a fresh smelling perfume. I brought this for my self and have fell in love with. I get so many people ask me what am I wearing.
Brianna S.
This perfume is my absolute favorite. It has warm notes and is very feminine. It has a very unique scent and I use it for all of my special occasions.
Autumn R.
Port Sanilac, MI
Tried this in macys and am saving for it. I love it and think its great. I'm a big Jimmy Choo fan, too bad its expensive.
Natalie R.
Elmhurst, NY
Received this for my birthday last year and I love it!! It's clean and has a little sweetness to it
Rosa D.
Kirkland, WA
Wear this every day. It's the most amazing smelling perfume. I get lots of compliments on it also
Feedback Q.
Love this Product!! it smells amazing and i love the packaging! The product looks very elegant
Leisha C.
Bolton
I feel this perfume needs more recognition than what it gets. So underrated! I absolutely love this scent, it’s so strong but not too over powering. Just enough to linger in your personal space. I love the bottle, so expensive looking. Amazing!🧡
Myra D.
Margao,raia
I love this perfume it smells so lovely and I love the bottle shape with the dents look, I use it over and over again, I love how lovely it smells on me and how feminine it is , I would definitely buy it again. It smells sweet and has a slight musky scent to it.