Jimmy Choo Original Eau de Parfum 60ml

by Jimmy Choo

Jimmy Choo Original Eau de Parfum delivers a feeling of strength and beauty. Glamorous in attitude, the fragrance is a modern Fruity Chypre with warm, rich, woody depths. Opening with green notes full of glittering radiance, the heart of rich tiger orchid lends a creamy seductiveness to the fragrance. Base notes of sweet toffee blend with Patchouli to leave a subtle, sensual memory on the skin. Jimmy Choo Original Eau de Parfum – seductive and alluring, with a mysterious sense of confident sexuality.

Who else thinks this is the classiest smelling perfume ever and a perfect signature scent![brand:jimmy-choo]?
What perfume would you compare this too?
Jimmy Choo Original Eau de Parfum 60ml Absolutly lush! One of my all time favourite perfumes! I tend to get the bigger bottle because this is my 3rd time buying this in a space of 5 years they last over a year each 60ml bottle. Little goes long way as scent so strong and beautiful. I remember reading one of the ingredients in this is a toffee? Or a caramel? Just has such a pretty smell to it and quite costly too. Worth the price. I have owned 3 different kinds of jimmy choo as well. Special edition one & citrus version. All beautiful. Pretty packaging as well. Great pump that I love! Recommend to all. Keep buying again. 5 star:)
Start your review of Jimmy Choo Original Eau de Parfum 60ml!
Sonja M.
Rexburg, ID
Jimmy Choo Original Eau de Parfum 60ml uploaded by Sonja M.
I love this scent so much. To my husband and I, it smells floral, sweet, with a hint of a fruit scent. It lasts a really long time, which is important to me. If you feel like it isn't lasting long on you, your skin may be too dry. I used to have that problem until I read an article explaining dry skin makes perfume not lay, and then made sure I anyways put on lotion first, and the problem went away. I love in a very dry climate. I do feel like the packaging is a little dated, the pink snakeskin. Maybe it's just me, but that pattern kinda made it feel cheap when I opened it, which it definitely is not. The bottles design though is gorgeous, and I don't think it fits with the box it came in! Luckily it's the bottle that stays on the shelf, not the box!
Cheryl D.
Hamilton, OH
Jimmy Choo Original Eau de Parfum 60ml uploaded by Cheryl D.
Love the floral orchid scent to this perfume. It has been a long time favorite. Cannot go wrong with this fragrance.
Shawn D.
Atlanta, GA
Jimmy Choo Original Eau de Parfum 60ml uploaded by Shawn D.
Such a soft sweet fragrance with a heart of rich and exotic tiger orchid and lingering sensual base notes of sweet toffee and Indonesian patchouli leave a sensual memory on the skin.
Monica L.
Chino, CA
Jimmy Choo Original Eau de Parfum 60ml uploaded by Monica L.
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
Jimmy Choo Original Eau de Parfum 60ml Sugar spice and everything...nice! Jimmy Choo is one of my absolute favorite patchouli based perfumes! Smells sweet but not too overbearing that can be considered a teenager perfume. Main notes I smell are toffee, orchid, and mandarin orange. This perfume usually lasts about 8+ on me and I usually get a lot of compliments when I wear it. It’s more daytime reserved due to the sweet scent but also compliments well with evening based perfumes. Overall, Jimmy Choo is one of the best affordable and long lasting perfumes that every perfume lover should have.
Christine D.
Pembroke, KY
Jimmy Choo Original Eau de Parfum 60ml uploaded by Christine D.
Not crazy about this… reminds me of an older perfume when I was a kid, called Chantilly. It is a sweet, floral scent, like roses. I would not buy it again. Love the cute little bottle!💐🌹🌷
stacy K.
Woodbridge, ca
What's not to say about this perfume! I'm absolutely in love with it. I'm a caregiver and my client granddaughter was tired of it and asked me would i like it. i said yes, Forgot about for a couple of days then over the weekend I sprayed it on. Every stop I made that day, Every cashier said you smell good what are you wearing & I would tell them. To say the least it's my new favorite perfume. I get perfume every year from my mom for Christmas, Well you know what I will be asking for. Love me some Jimmy Choo.
Kia F.
Longview, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a soft sweet smelling scent that I like alot... It smells like a sweet pear with a a light touch of vanilla and toffee... I would recommend this fragrance.
Sharon W.
This is my go to perfume and it never fails me. Get so many compliments when I wear it. The scent last all day!!
Valerie  C.
Roseburg, OR
Jimmy Choo Original Eau de Parfum 60ml uploaded by Valerie  C.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
My favorite scent! First, the bottle is beautiful and heavy, and looks good on any shelf. The fragrance is quite seductive and seems to have a bit of spice, but in the best way. I get compliments on it every time I wear it. The scent is strong and fragrance lasts all night. I like when someone has to get close to really enjoy my perfume. To keep it more subtle, I suggest spraying in the air and walking through it. Best if worn at night, as it’s a pretty intricate and intense perfume for the office.
Madeline  C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Soooo, I bought this fragrance because I tried it at my sis in laws home, and it’s way different than all the million perfumes I had it’s gem, and masculine and it definitely has that power stay especially on your close , I truly love it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Libby M.
Bexhill, East Sussex
il y a 8 mois
Tracy F. il y a 8 mois
I love it too. I'm getting a backup soon. I ordered Fever and Illicit . They sound amazing. I hope so , I got the big bottles 🤷
Nayantara K.