Jimmy Choo Man ICE Eau de Toilette uploaded by Araceli G.Jimmy Choo Man ICE Eau de Toilette uploaded by Paige P.Jimmy Choo Man ICE Eau de Toilette uploaded by Paige P.

BY JIMMY CHOO

Introducing a new fresh and unique fragrance, Jimmy Choo Man Ice Eau de Toilette. A casual chic fragrance created for a self-confident man who is enjoying his life in a very simple way.

Buy on Bloomin...*
    Erica B.
    Louisville, KY
    This is hands down the most intoxicatingly attractive scented product I have ever smelled. After getting a sample in an ulta order I immediately purchased a bottle for my husband. I cannot think of anything more alluring I have ever smelled. Any man in your life needs this in his life. Single men you want this to attract a life partner. Must buy. Will repurchase!!
    Amber F.
    This cologne is so good, a nice light scent but so sexy. It is a little pricey but well worth it. Picked this up at Macy’s, and will definitely be getting it again for my boyfriend. I highly recommend
    Paige P.
    Morgantown, WV
    Jimmy Choo Man ICE Eau de Toilette is perfect for that special man, son, nephew, or whomever you choose! Very light, but with a strong airy scent behind it to create that perfect combination. It’s not as heavy as the other colognes you find for men! It can be purchased at Ulta Beauty (online & in-store)! I purchased this for my S.O., and if I had the option to go back in time, I would pick this again! Check it out; I know you’ll love it as much as I do! 😚
    Zeshaun C.
    salisbury
    This is a nice and light fragrance but surprisingly last a very long time, the smell is nice and crisp clean smell to it, was reluctant at first getting this but I am definitely satisfied with this buy
    Araceli G.
    Cherokee
    Got this for my my dad he loves it it’s great! Smells very good it was a little pricey I bought his at ulta beauty at the mall it smells nicer than any others he’s had or tried the packaging could be better #giftcrush
    Jake V.
    This is one of my favorite scents. I would say it's on the lighter side for men's fragrances, but it does an amazing job of lasting all day. It has hints of the classic jimmy choo fragrance, with a new twist. Great product.
    LAUREN H.
    Syracuse, NY
    game changer. My husband wears Jimmy Choo Man and he loved it we went to Sephora the other day and they had it there it was amazing such a fresh and seductive cologne.
    Pj W.
    Keene
    Absolutely love the smell it's not to strong and doesn't have the cheap cologne smell. Haha it is a very nice clean smell that is great for casual or for a night out on the town. Recommend to everyone!
    Karen C.
    I love this fragrance. All the gentlemen need a good fragrance and that is ideal for all. Hard enough, and does not leave a heavy sensation on the skin
    myra o.
    Bakersfield, CA
    My husband totaly loves this fragrance it smells really good an clean fresh an leavs the smell on all day even wearing til second day
    Zoe K.
    Orlando, FL
    What kind of scent does this have ? Would you recommend it for a teenage boy?
    Stefanie B.
    Where can I get this and how much dose it coast