Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Nikole M.
Nikole M.
San Diego, CA

If I could give this a 10 out of 5 I would. This is by far my #1 pick for men's cologne. Perfect gift idea and the absolutely most perfect scent. Light, fresh, and a little sweet this cologne makes any man irresistible (well at least to me haha). Well worth the price and yes it is a bit more on the pricey side but one spritz will do for a whole day.

I would say this fragrance is a MUST for every man!!!!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Madison, MS

This is an amazing cologne! I bought it for my fiancé for Christmas and he loves it! He sprays it before he goes to work and comes home after working on Diesel engines for over 8 hours and I can still strongly smell it on him! I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing cologne!
Trinity G.
Trinity G.

For the price of this cologne I would expect more from it. The smell is great but it doesn't last long. I gave this to my husband as a gift and he sprayed two times and about an hour later the smell was gone. Not worth the money.
Sara M.
Sara M.

I bought this for my boyfriend and he totally love it, and a I love it too. It's not very intense but it stay on very very long, for hours, I will also reccomend Jimmi choo illicit for women, one of my favourite perfume!
Krista C.
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA

My hunny wears Jimmy Choo "man" and he smells all man when he does. I love how it smells on him, so fresh and not too sweet by sweet enough. It also is very long lasting and a little really does go a long way.
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.

Got this for my husband and he loved it as much as i did smells so so good the smell does last a long time so thats a plus as well everytime he puts some on i dont ever wanna stop hugging and kissing him lol
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

Great option for a gift! I got this for my boyfriend and he loves the smell and the spray. This is fresh a little woodsy but smells delicious! This one really catches my attention! 100% recommend it.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Warren, MI

This scent is amazing! It is newer to the Jimmy Choo line, but I have to admit I was hooked at first sight. My husband also loves the scent. I only wish it lasted more than 4-6 hours.
lorie p.
lorie p.
Cortland, OH

I love this scent - my husband smells delicious! I have smelt this on other men & it's great. Was able to bring a sample of a couple days home & he got a lot of compliments on it.
Alina M.
Alina M.

My ex boyfriend wore this on dates, and I loved it because its masculine and incredibly sexy. Its good for daily wear, in my opinion, but he chose it for special occasions.
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
McKinney , Tx

How's the sent? I'd like to get this for my husband but never smelled it
Summer S.
Summer S.
Moreno Valley, CA

Is it worth the price ?
Karena L.
Karena L.
Dundalk, MD

How would u describe this scent?
Marialbis c.
Marialbis c.
Orlando, FL

Quuero saber si su olor es agradable?
Geralyn S.
Geralyn S.

How would you describe the scent?

Join Now