BY JIMMY CHOO #17 in Cologne

Jimmy Choo Man Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
Smells elegant, woody, and soft. It's not a similar scent like the other designer colognes, I would say it's very unique. It's on the medium side of pricing, but I definitely agree it's worth it. The scent is long lasting and a small amount goes a really long way.
Jacqueline M.
Lansing, MI
I got this for my boyfriend as a gift and he loved it. The scent can lasts so long on his sweaters so they are always smelling good. I purchased it at Macy's and the price was reasonable. Very worth it because you get a great smell and long lasting product.
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
I bought this for my Dad this year for Christmas, he always trusts me, knowing I have a severe perfume & cologne addiction! I LOVE this scent. Best part is when I was at my father in law’s afterward, i asked what he was wearing because it smelled so good! His answer was man by jimmy choo. Totally forgot I bought it last year too. Long lasting incredible scent!
Vaughn S.
One of my favorite fragrances. I've been using it for over a year. I'm really into clean, fresh scents and this fits the bill. The challenge is that it doesn't last very long. When this bottle runs out I'll probably try out the intense version to see if it lasts longer.
Francesca Z.
Bought this for my boyfriend after getting a sample from ulta. We both love the smell I have also bought the aftershave and deodorant for him. Will buy again once empty - recommended
liz O.
I bought this for my husband the other day & he loved it. It smells very sexy/masculine I love it. It can be a bit strong if a lot is applied though. The scent is very spicy I would truly recommend also price was under $100
Nikole M.
San Diego, CA
If I could give this a 10 out of 5 I would. This is by far my #1 pick for men's cologne. Perfect gift idea and the absolutely most perfect scent. Light, fresh, and a little sweet this cologne makes any man irresistible (well at least to me haha). Well worth the price and yes it is a bit more on the pricey side but one spritz will do for a whole day.

I would say this fragrance is a MUST for every man!!!!
Jackie P.
Richmond, VA
This is a really fresh scent that is totally different from the musky smells that I usually come across in the men's fragrance section. I love how unique it is and I would repurchase this for my partner again. I think this is a fragrance that will stand the test of time and become a classic.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is just one of those basic men's colognes that I am just not a fan of. I REALLY think that there a few others out there that's smell just like this one. I think my man will think the same. It's not bad smelling, it's just basic.
Emilee H.
Palm Bay, FL
If my man wore this, I think I would tackle him. It smells so good. It is very sweet. The bottle looks nice, not cheap looking like some of the other men's fragrance bottles I've seen. Take your man to your nearest department store, and spray this all over him. You have to make sure it works with his body chemistry!
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
How's the sent? I'd like to get this for my husband but never smelled it
Summer S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Is it worth the price ?
Marialbis c.
Orlando, FL
Quuero saber si su olor es agradable?
lizbeth a.
Su olor es agradable?
Karena L.
Dundalk, MD
How would u describe this scent?