Add a Photo

Nikole M.
san diego, CA
Jan. 4, 2017, 4:33 p.m.
Review for: Natural
If I could give this a 10 out of 5 I would. This is by far my #1 pick for men's cologne. Perfect gift idea and the absolutely most perfect scent. Light, fresh, and a little sweet this cologne makes any man irresistible (well at least to me haha). Well worth the price and yes it is a bit more on the pricey side but one spritz will do for a whole day.

I would say this fragrance is a MUST for every man!!!!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Madison, MS
Jan. 18, 2017, 2:50 a.m.
Review for: Jimmy Choo Man Eau de Toilette, 3.3 oz
This is an amazing cologne! I bought it for my fiancé for Christmas and he loves it! He sprays it before he goes to work and comes home after working on Diesel engines for over 8 hours and I can still strongly smell it on him! I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing cologne!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Dec. 10, 2016, 10:07 a.m.
Review for: Jimmy Choo Man Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz
I bought this for my boyfriend and he totally love it, and a I love it too. It's not very intense but it stay on very very long, for hours, I will also reccomend Jimmi choo illicit for women, one of my favourite perfume!
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Nov. 27, 2016, 2:27 a.m.
Review for: Jimmy Choo Man Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz
Got this for my husband and he loved it as much as i did smells so so good the smell does last a long time so thats a plus as well everytime he puts some on i dont ever wanna stop hugging and kissing him lol
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
March 30, 2016, 1:15 a.m.
Review for: Jimmy Choo Man Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz
Great option for a gift! I got this for my boyfriend and he loves the smell and the spray. This is fresh a little woodsy but smells delicious! This one really catches my attention! 100% recommend it.
Alina M.
Alina M.
Oct. 18, 2016, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: Jimmy Choo Man Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz
My ex boyfriend wore this on dates, and I loved it because its masculine and incredibly sexy. Its good for daily wear, in my opinion, but he chose it for special occasions.
Taylor O.
Taylor O.
March 3, 2016, 11:32 a.m.
Review for: Jimmy Choo Man Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz
This is the best for your man. I got this for my boyfriend and he loves it along with everyone else he is constantly getting complaments. Great fift to give
Yelitsa V.
Yelitsa V.
Doral, Florida
Aug. 30, 2016, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: Jimmy Choo Man Eau de Toilette, 3.3 oz
My dad used this perfume every day and I love to hug him because he always smells good and lasts all day. I recommend it to their fathers and husbands!!!
Steph R.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
Jan. 10, 2017, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: Natural
Clean, sensuous, sexy, inviting a wonderful gift for a boyfriend or husband. This scent lasts for hours it is also suitable for day and evening wear.
Nicholle N.
Nicholle N.
One of the BEST colognes for men out there! It lasts forever and smells amazing! I've already bought my hubby 3 bottles and it's his favorite too!!!!
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How's the sent? I'd like to get this for my husband but never smelled it
Summer S.
Summer S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Is it worth the price ?
Marialbis c.
Marialbis c.
Orlando, FL
Quuero saber si su olor es agradable?
Karena L.
Karena L.
Dundalk, MD
How would u describe this scent?
lizbeth a.