BY JIMMY CHOO #20 in Cologne

Jimmy Choo Man Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

Jake S.
Tucson
I really like th fragrance alot. It is a great masculine citrus fragrance that definitely get positive attention from the ladies. The only problem I have with this one is it doesn't last very long on my skin maybe 3 hours and its basically gone. You can find this one really cheap if you look around so it is definitely a really good value. If you need something clean masculine and great for any occasion and you are on a budget this is perfect!
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
I bought this for my Dad this year for Christmas, he always trusts me, knowing I have a severe perfume & cologne addiction! I LOVE this scent. Best part is when I was at my father in law’s afterward, i asked what he was wearing because it smelled so good! His answer was man by jimmy choo. Totally forgot I bought it last year too. Long lasting incredible scent!
Vaughn S.
One of my favorite fragrances. I've been using it for over a year. I'm really into clean, fresh scents and this fits the bill. The challenge is that it doesn't last very long. When this bottle runs out I'll probably try out the intense version to see if it lasts longer.
Jacqueline M.
Lansing, MI
I got this for my boyfriend as a gift and he loved it. The scent can lasts so long on his sweaters so they are always smelling good. I purchased it at Macy's and the price was reasonable. Very worth it because you get a great smell and long lasting product.
Caleb M.
Oceanside
Fantastic scent right out the gate. Slightly spicy and subtly woodsy. I love this scent, so I got the biggest bottle. Only critique to it would be that it doesn’t last very long, 2/3 hours. Fair warning to all, otherwise great scent for everyday use
Francesca Z.
Bought this for my boyfriend after getting a sample from ulta. We both love the smell I have also bought the aftershave and deodorant for him. Will buy again once empty - recommended
Nikole M.
san diego, CA
If I could give this a 10 out of 5 I would. This is by far my #1 pick for men's cologne. Perfect gift idea and the absolutely most perfect scent. Light, fresh, and a little sweet this cologne makes any man irresistible (well at least to me haha). Well worth the price and yes it is a bit more on the pricey side but one spritz will do for a whole day.

I would say this fragrance is a MUST for every man!!!!
Jackie P.
Richmond, VA
This is a really fresh scent that is totally different from the musky smells that I usually come across in the men's fragrance section. I love how unique it is and I would repurchase this for my partner again. I think this is a fragrance that will stand the test of time and become a classic.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is just one of those basic men's colognes that I am just not a fan of. I REALLY think that there a few others out there that's smell just like this one. I think my man will think the same. It's not bad smelling, it's just basic.
Emilee H.
Palm Bay, FL
If my man wore this, I think I would tackle him. It smells so good. It is very sweet. The bottle looks nice, not cheap looking like some of the other men's fragrance bottles I've seen. Take your man to your nearest department store, and spray this all over him. You have to make sure it works with his body chemistry!
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
How's the sent? I'd like to get this for my husband but never smelled it
Summer S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Is it worth the price ?
Marialbis C.
Orlando, FL
Quuero saber si su olor es agradable?
lizbeth a.
Su olor es agradable?
Karena L.
Dundalk, MD
How would u describe this scent?