BY JIMMY CHOO #50 in Fragrance for Him

Jimmy Choo Man Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Master Groomer Expert
Review for: Jimmy Choo Man Eau De Toilette Spray, 6.7 Ounce
This is just one of those basic men's colognes that I am just not a fan of. I REALLY think that there a few others out there that's smell just like this one. I think my man will think the same. It's not bad smelling, it's just basic.
Vaughn S.
One of my favorite fragrances. I've been using it for over a year. I'm really into clean, fresh scents and this fits the bill. The challenge is that it doesn't last very long. When this bottle runs out I'll probably try out the intense version to see if it lasts longer.
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
I was working at Ulta when this launched and my manager walked by wearing and I literally chased him down to see what he was wearing. It smelled so delicious I bought it for my boyfriend the next day. It's still to this day my favorite men's cologne.
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
There is something different about this fragrance. It's not a bad kind of different, but I'm not obsessed with it either. It does smell fresh, and I get the modern vibe. For the price, it's a good purchase.
Trinity G.
Review for: Jimmy Choo Man Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz
For the price of this cologne I would expect more from it. The smell is great but it doesn't last long. I gave this to my husband as a gift and he sprayed two times and about an hour later the smell was gone. Not worth the money.
Lindsey M.
Amory, MS
I never thought I would like a cologne on my husband as much as YSL L'Homme but Jimmy Choo Man is just as heavenly! He likes it as much as I do! I wouldn't classify it as a clean smell but more of a woodsy scent. Jimmy Choo Man is definitely a keeper and will be staying in my husband's cologne rotation!
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Master Groomer Expert
Ufff que puedo decir, es un olor exquisito y muy duradero, lo compre para mi esposo hace un tiempo atrás y lo volvió a comprar, es un perfume que vale la pena tener en tu colección
Julie H.
Savannah, GA
This is such a sexy smell for a man. It's strong but not so overpoweringly 'manly' If that makes any sense. It's not like screaming testosterone in your face but it's enough to make you feel warm all over if you smell an attractive man wearing this. Ugh, so good.
Maria r.
This cologne smells amazing I love it it drives people crazy and they people stopped me just to ask me what cologne I have on that smells so good
Sam R.
Review for: Jimmy Choo Man Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz
I got the gift set for $90 at Macy's its worth it because the bottle its self is 85. And the gift set is $169 value set for only $90
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How's the sent? I'd like to get this for my husband but never smelled it
Marialbis c.
Orlando, FL
Quuero saber si su olor es agradable?
Summer S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Is it worth the price ?
lizbeth a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Su olor es agradable?
Karena L.
Dundalk, MD
How would u describe this scent?