BY JIMMY CHOO

The first fragrance for the Jimmy Choo MAN. Aromatic and woody, on top, a lavender and mandarin spray is softened by the fruity notes of honeydew melon. In the heart, pink pepper and geranium are mixed with pineapple leaf, as a sign of originality. Finally the fragrance unveils a print of patchouli, suede and ambery woods. The modern and architectural bottle is inspired by an old flask. All this is then finished with brushed matt silver printed embossed crocodile skin packaging.

Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
I bought this for my Dad this year for Christmas, he always trusts me, knowing I have a severe perfume & cologne addiction! I LOVE this scent. Best part is when I was at my father in law’s afterward, i asked what he was wearing because it smelled so good! His answer was man by jimmy choo. Totally forgot I bought it last year too. Long lasting incredible scent!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
This cologne is amazing. Im so glad that i received it on my #macysbeauty, i plan on giving it as a gift to my nephew. I love the light scent it doesnt irritate my sinuses it will make your father, brother, uncle male cousin or friend smell like a million bucks
Daniela A.
Kissimmee, FL
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I love the smell! I have bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves and I love when he puts it on. He puts it on everywhere he goes! I’m definitely buying him some more!!!!!!
Duly C.
Los Angeles
Jimmy Choo Man Eau De Toilette men smell so good with this ❤️ my boy friend wears it and I love it. You can purchase it at Macy’s and at Nordstrom. The smell isn’t as harsh. It’s soft but yet strong.
Jacqueline M.
Lansing, MI
I got this for my boyfriend as a gift and he loved it. The scent can lasts so long on his sweaters so they are always smelling good. I purchased it at Macy's and the price was reasonable. Very worth it because you get a great smell and long lasting product.
Francesca Z.
Bought this for my boyfriend after getting a sample from ulta. We both love the smell I have also bought the aftershave and deodorant for him. Will buy again once empty - recommended
Jake S.
Tucson
I really like th fragrance alot. It is a great masculine citrus fragrance that definitely get positive attention from the ladies. The only problem I have with this one is it doesn't last very long on my skin maybe 3 hours and its basically gone. You can find this one really cheap if you look around so it is definitely a really good value. If you need something clean masculine and great for any occasion and you are on a budget this is perfect!
Nikole M.
San Diego, CA
If I could give this a 10 out of 5 I would. This is by far my #1 pick for men's cologne. Perfect gift idea and the absolutely most perfect scent. Light, fresh, and a little sweet this cologne makes any man irresistible (well at least to me haha). Well worth the price and yes it is a bit more on the pricey side but one spritz will do for a whole day.

I would say this fragrance is a MUST for every man!!!!
Jackie P.
Richmond, VA
This is a really fresh scent that is totally different from the musky smells that I usually come across in the men's fragrance section. I love how unique it is and I would repurchase this for my partner again. I think this is a fragrance that will stand the test of time and become a classic.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is just one of those basic men's colognes that I am just not a fan of. I REALLY think that there a few others out there that's smell just like this one. I think my man will think the same. It's not bad smelling, it's just basic.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
How's the sent? I'd like to get this for my husband but never smelled it
Summer S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Is it worth the price ?
Marialbis C.
Orlando, FL
Quuero saber si su olor es agradable?
lizbeth a.
Su olor es agradable?
Karena L.
Dundalk, MD
How would u describe this scent?