BY JIMMY CHOO #36 in Fragrance for Him

Jimmy Choo Man Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

• How many Man scents does Jimmy Choo make? I think I have smelled ...1 Answers
  • Is the smell that great ?3 Answers
  • Is it worth the price ? 5 Answers
Nikole M.
Nikole M.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this a 10 out of 5 I would. This is by far my #1 pick for men's cologne. Perfect gift idea and the absolutely most perfect scent. Light, fresh, and a little sweet this cologne makes any man irresistible (well at least to me haha). Well worth the price and yes it is a bit more on the pricey side but one spritz will do for a whole day.

I would say this fragrance is a MUST for every man!!!!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Madison, MS
This is an amazing cologne! I bought it for my fiancé for Christmas and he loves it! He sprays it before he goes to work and comes home after working on Diesel engines for over 8 hours and I can still strongly smell it on him! I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing cologne!
Sara M.
Sara M.
I bought this for my boyfriend and he totally love it, and a I love it too. It's not very intense but it stay on very very long, for hours, I will also reccomend Jimmi choo illicit for women, one of my favourite perfume!
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Got this for my husband and he loved it as much as i did smells so so good the smell does last a long time so thats a plus as well everytime he puts some on i dont ever wanna stop hugging and kissing him lol
Alina M.
Alina M.
My ex boyfriend wore this on dates, and I loved it because its masculine and incredibly sexy. Its good for daily wear, in my opinion, but he chose it for special occasions.
Yelitsa V.
Yelitsa V.
Doral, FL
My dad used this perfume every day and I love to hug him because he always smells good and lasts all day. I recommend it to their fathers and husbands!!!
Nicholle N.
Nicholle N.
One of the BEST colognes for men out there! It lasts forever and smells amazing! I've already bought my hubby 3 bottles and it's his favorite too!!!!
Steph R.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
Clean, sensuous, sexy, inviting a wonderful gift for a boyfriend or husband. This scent lasts for hours it is also suitable for day and evening wear.
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Brooklyn, NY
I wold like to try this product ... I love JC and the shoes that he make but I was surprised to see this product... another think that I have to try
Bianca W.
Bianca W.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new fave men scent. Just bought the gift set for my dad! He's pretty hard to buy scents for but he really likes it and so does my mom! ūüėä
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How's the sent? I'd like to get this for my husband but never smelled it
Summer S.
Summer S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Is it worth the price ?
Marialbis c.
Marialbis c.
Orlando, FL
Quuero saber si su olor es agradable?
Karena L.
Karena L.
Dundalk, MD
How would u describe this scent?
lizbeth a.