JIMMY CHOO Jimmy Choo Exotic 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Karen W.

BY JIMMY CHOO

Inspired by the colorful python skins used in Jimmy Choo heels and accessories, Jimmy Choo Exotic Eau de Toilette represents the ultimate in rarefied luxury. Created for a strong but playful woman who is free-spirited and confident in her style, the iconic Jimmy Choo fragrance has been reimagined with an exuberant character in an intense fuchsia bottle. Effervescent notes of blackcurrant sorbet and pink grapefruit are balanced by a heart of sensual tiger orchid and exotic passion flower. Mouthwatering tart raspberry enlivens the signature patchouli base to create this sparkling, sexy, and irresistible limited-edition fragrance. Notes: Blackcurrant Sorbet, Pink Grapefruit, Tiger Orchid, Exotic Passion Flower, Tart Raspberry, Patchouli. Style: Playful. Free-spirited. Confident. see more...

• How does it smell.. Last all day? Will boys like it on you? Skin ...2 Answers
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY
Did not like this perfume at all. It was too strong and gave me a headache. My boyfriend did not like it either so I never wanted to wear it. Its definitely a unique scent you should try in the store before ever purchasing.
Stephanie B.
East Hartford, CT
This perfume is perfect for the summer time. The scent is not too strong, but kind of flowery. It can be worn for a night out or simply going about the day.
Marisabel R.
Springfield, MA
I loved the perfume when I first tried it but after a while I felt like I smelled like animal urine which is really weird. Lol I don't use it anymore
Bettina B.
Richmond, TX
My favorite Jimmy Choo scent by far!! Has a very seductive sent. Anytime I wear this I get a lot of compliments on how good I smell. Mostly from men.
Nicholle K.
I love this smell, it lasts a long time and I always get compliments when I wear it. It's a spicy scent.
Hannah V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I get so many compliments when I wear this. Such a sensual scent! This is one go to perfumes.
Melissa S.
Mercedes, TX
Love the way it smells... not too strong.... get a lot of compliments and last all day
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Love this it's warm & fruity. If you like Angel & Flowerbomb this is one to try.
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
I buy bottle after bottle of this stuff I love it. Very lasting smell so my 60ml bottles do last a good while. Its sort of mid range price wise but its so worth it. Love it! Will always buy and recommend 💖 #JimmyChoo
Darienne T.