Jimmy Choo - Jimmy Choo Blossom - Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 oz - womens - EDP uploaded by Emma D.

BY JIMMY CHOO

Design House: Jimmy Choo Fragrance Notes: Citruses, Red Berries, Raspberry, Sweet Pea, Rose Year Introduced: 2015 see more...

Jennifer B.
Lake Charles, LA
This is my favorite fragrance. It's harder to find but is well worth it. It's floral without being too much. Just perfect
Rosie G.
Such a lovely sweet smell I only wear this on special occasions or nights out the bottle is so cute and pink and I got it in the perfume shop I think it’s so worth the money i would recommend to any girl that loves a sweet perfume that lasts all day/ night
Emma D.
Firstly, I have to say how pretty the bottle is. Secondly, I love the colour of the perfume- pink is one of my favourite colours. I’m not really one for heavy strong perfumes so, I fell in love with this straight away.

The perfume is both floral and citrus which work well together. I love the freshness of this perfume. Perfect for a summers day or on a bleak dull wintery day. Once again the bottle is so pretty.
Koteikai A.
Salford quays, Manchester
I was lucky to get this perfume on sale in a gift set for about 30% off. I have used the illicit perfume from Jimmy choo which I love so I was pretty much excited to try the blossom it was absolutely amazing it smells so good and it lasts all day!
Ruta M.
Vilnius
Flowery and sensual smell, it lasts for a very long time. I will definitely buy it again.