Jimmy Choo Illicit Flower Eau de Toilette uploaded by Vanessa F.Jimmy Choo Illicit Flower Eau de Toilette uploaded by Christine D.Jimmy Choo Illicit Flower Eau de Toilette uploaded by Lauren B.

BY JIMMY CHOO

Illicit Flower Eau de Toilette - A strong yet poetic name provocative with an underlying softness echoing to a floral fragrance referring to a graceful woman. The Illicit woman is trendy, happy, young, fun and deliberately graceful. Illicit Flower Eau de Toilette spray is a floral musky scent.Fragrance Notes:Top - Apricot, mandarinHeart - Rose, grapefruit flowerBase - Musk, sandalwood - Illicit Flower Eau de Toilette see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Annie
Annie
My boyfriend smelled the fragrance on my wrist and asked what it was and told me he liked it. Illicit Flower is my new favorite fragrance. Light, crisp, clean, floral, flirty scent.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Woodstock, GA
Just purchased this perfume and I'm already in love with it. My husband love it as well. Great floral/fruity sent.
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
I received this purfume from my sister for Christmas​. This is now my all time favorite scents! I would highly recommend this purfume for people who like floral scents & sandalwood undertones. A little bit of this product goes a long ways so you only new a couple sprays for your entire body & lasts all day.
Joselyn J.
Joselyn J.
Tallahassee , FL
My husband and I both love this perfume. Lasts all day. Great value for the price. Very light & summery but sexy at the same time.
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This is a nice smelling perfume. It's very heavy on the initial grapefruit and rose note. However, they fade quickly leaving a sharp woody base. The perfume lasts a maximum of several hours on me and has a soft sillage. At first I really liked it, but after wearing it, found the woody-floral-citrus composition to be very commonplace. It doesn't even last long enough to buy a full-sized bottle. I'd recommend looking into other fragranced like Light Blue or Bright Crystal.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
This seems to be a boyfriend favourite for a lot of people and I have to agree, my boyfriend bought me this for my birthday after smelling it and falling in love with it.
It's very floral which normally i'm not too obsessed with but it has an underlying fresh scent which makes it really nice especially when it mixes with warmth of your body. This is my special event perfume.
I think the price of these aren't too bad either considering it's Jimmy Choo and you can find them on offer quite a lot.
So overall I recommend you look into these and go to a local store and get a sample sprayed on you or a stick so you know you like it. Even though they're not parfum they smell like one and last a good few hours.
Bottle is really cute as well.

Sophie H.
Sophie H.
Fareham, Hampshire
Such a fresh scent that really notices for the first few hours. It is definitley the sort of fragrance I would wear on a summers day with the floral under tones. However, I do have to keep topping up and the smell does wear off faster than other fragrances I have tried.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
My boyfriend bought me this perfume for my Christmas present and it is quickly becoming my favourite perfume. It is a lovely floral scent and you can't go wrong with it! The packaging is lovely and I'd definitely recommend this as a gift!
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Jimmy Choo is an amazing brand for perfumes and for high heels!!! There products are beautiful