BY JIMMY CHOO

A new fragrance for Jimmy Choo. Illicit Flower opens with the voluptuous presence of apricot, refreshed by a zest of mandarin and the luminous floral notes of freesia. In the heart, enhanced by a vibrant duo of grapefruit flower and jasmine, the ultra-feminine rose weaves her charms to be wrapped in a soft and sensual musk. It is finished with base notes of cashmeran and the milky creaminess of sandalwood. The bottle has been engraved like a jewel with many architectural facets, making it a piece of art. The square silver cap adds a modern touch to the bottle.

Fragrance Notes:

- Top: apricot, mandarin.

- Middle: rose, grapefruit flower.

- Base: sandalwood, musk.

Tina C.
Gaithersburg, MD
LOVE THIS PERFUME!!! I received it as a gift for my birthday and I fell in love. It became one of my signature scents lol it’s worth the price (which isn’t too much) I can also wear it any time of the day for any occasion which is a plus.
Chelsey B.
I received this purfume from my sister for Christmas​. This is now my all time favorite scents! I would highly recommend this purfume for people who like floral scents & sandalwood undertones. A little bit of this product goes a long ways so you only new a couple sprays for your entire body & lasts all day.
Azka Q.
This is my favorite perfume ever. I got it as a gift from my husband and I absolutely love it. It lasts all day! Very soft fragrance but enough to make others smell you. I use this on special occasions. Bottle is really cute
Rashanae P.
The Illicit smells good, but the Illicit flowers smells better. The first time I tried this perfume , I fell In love with it. It has such a sexy scent . The floral in it isn't too strong. This is a must have perfume.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This is a nice smelling perfume. It's very heavy on the initial grapefruit and rose note. However, they fade quickly leaving a sharp woody base. The perfume lasts a maximum of several hours on me and has a soft sillage. At first I really liked it, but after wearing it, found the woody-floral-citrus composition to be very commonplace. It doesn't even last long enough to buy a full-sized bottle. I'd recommend looking into other fragranced like Light Blue or Bright Crystal.
Annie
My boyfriend smelled the fragrance on my wrist and asked what it was and told me he liked it. Illicit Flower is my new favorite fragrance. Light, crisp, clean, floral, flirty scent.
Joselyn J.
Tallahassee, FL
My husband and I both love this perfume. Lasts all day. Great value for the price. Very light & summery but sexy at the same time.
Christine D.
Woodstock, GA
Just purchased this perfume and I'm already in love with it. My husband love it as well. Great floral/fruity sent.
Victoria T.
Beautiful perfume. Really great smell between fruits and flowers, not too heavy. Also really nice packaging. The only negative side for me is that it doesn't last all day long. Otherwise recommend it, really nice smell.
Lauren B.
This seems to be a boyfriend favourite for a lot of people and I have to agree, my boyfriend bought me this for my birthday after smelling it and falling in love with it.
It's very floral which normally i'm not too obsessed with but it has an underlying fresh scent which makes it really nice especially when it mixes with warmth of your body. This is my special event perfume.
I think the price of these aren't too bad either considering it's Jimmy Choo and you can find them on offer quite a lot.
So overall I recommend you look into these and go to a local store and get a sample sprayed on you or a stick so you know you like it. Even though they're not parfum they smell like one and last a good few hours.
Bottle is really cute as well.