BY JIMMY CHOO

What it is: Introducing Jimmy Choo Illicit Eau de Parfum, an instinctively seductive fragrance for an audacious, confident and glamorous woman.

Fragrance story: This tempting golden elixir awakens the senses, calling out to every woman who dares to live her life to the fullest. Modern notes of ginger flirt with feminine rose and sophisticated jasmine, effortlessly melting into the skin with a tempting trail of honey amber. Both edgy and elegant, Illicit Eau de Parfum is truly divine.

Style: Floral, oriental, crisp gourmand.

Fragrance Notes:

- Top: ginger, bitter orange.

- Middle: Turkish rose, sambac jasmine.

- Base: honey amber, sandalwood.

Diana L.
Snohomish
The scent is most definitely there! You only need about 2 spritz of it and your good to go. The scent is very very sweet and can be over powering if you spray too much. But the scent is amazing! My boyfriend gave this perfume to me as a Christmas gift and I thought I wouldn't like it, but I ended up wearing it every single day and fell in love. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but I would easily repurchase it.
Kristin Ann S.
My father got this for me. It smells a lot like YSL Mon Paris/YSL black opium. I got rollerballs of Jimmy Choo, Jimmy Choo Illicit & Acqua Gioia & I love all 3! This smells rich & opulent: spicy & sweet floriental. It’s wonderful. I don’t think I’d buy a full bottle (I have a rollerball but there are so many more u want to get and try and perfume is expensive generally so I prob won’t rebuy. But I do love the frag.) it’s not super expensive at Ulta $28 for 10ML. I have other frag I prefer over this but it’s nice to switch it up a bit!
Candice P.
Wichita Falls , TX
This is one of my signature scents. I'm still discovering what works with my body chemistry as I make this comment. Heads turn when I walk by. It has a sexy, sensual, floral aura to it. It only last a few hours, but i don't mind reapplying. Its bold and daring. Just how I like a scent to be.
L T.
Tulsa, OK
I was not a fan of Jimmy Choo fragrances till I tried this. It smells so pretty that you keep on smelling your wrists all day. It is such a nice luxurious fragrance and the bottle is really nice and heavy too. I love it
Chaya K.
Addictive, that’s how I describe this fragrance, another hit in my Jimmy Choo collection! I like this one as much as the original one. It’s feminine and alluring and very seductive!
Estate o.
West Hollywood
This is my go to fragrance I’m very disappointed because I recently went into Macy’s and they said they were discontinuing it so I’ve gone to this thing where I’m just buying all the bottles I love the scent
Meghan T.
I bought this as a three piece set from Macy’s. I immediately fell in love with the scent when I tried it. It’s my go-to fragrance, especially for work. It’s a light and sexy scent. Lasts all day. Sometimes I can’t stop sniffing myself. Lol
Marissol S.
Mcallen, TX
If you like sweet scents this one is it! It is very fresh and sweet bad thing that it is now discontinued so i can no longer get it from the anchor stores. But if they have it, try it on. It smells really nice
Cecily W.
Shady Spring, WV
This is my go-to scent for a night out. It lasts all night but it isn't too overbearing. I get so many compliments on this perfume. I got mine at Ulta and it wasn't nearly as expensive as some of the bigger name-brand scents. Its my favorite scent at the moment.
Beautyqueennnnzz :.
Ipswich
I’m in love with this perfume.The cent is amazing ❤️ the smell it not too strong that you feel uncomfortable it’s just perfect. I get so many compliments when I wear this perfume.
Sherrie C.
Warner Robins, GA
What is the scent of this like? I'm very sensitive to scents, and any little thing triggers a migraine.
Marissol S.
Mcallen, TX
What do you all think of this fragrance? Is this something nice to wear for all year long? How can you consider this fragrance and why would you describe it as the best one?
Wendy M.
San Antonio, TX
Where can I purchase this? I can’t find it at ulta or Sephora.