BY JIMMY CHOO

Chypre Fruity Fragrance Launched by the design house of Jimmy Choo in the year 2011. This fragrance has a blend of green top notes, tiger orchid, sweet toffee caramel, and Indonesian patchouli. Gift Set Includes: Eau de Parfum Spray 2 Perfumed Body Lotion 3 Perfumed Shower Gel see more...

Alexis L.
This is my absolute favorite scent. It is not something I typically would have smelled let alone purchased. I did a sent profile match at Sephora and it was the number one suggestion. It does smell very different on different bodies and chemistries. I the smell is very Alluring and I feel confident when I wear it.
Kristen B.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Jimmy Choo is the only perfume I will wear!! I get compliments on it every single day. It's become my signature sent. I also use the lotion on my legs when I'm going out to add a little extra.
Shelby B.
Albert Lea, MN
It is exactly what I've been looking for it is fantastic! I recommend others should also give it a try!
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this smell. I use it as my summer and fall scent. I would recommend it to anyone!
Kailey N.
I finally found my smell 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 it's great. I love it and will wear it like crazy
Elizabeth R.
This smells Devine, really great gift for any occasion. Love the bottle design
Jackie A.
I used a different JC perfume and this one does not smell as good. I prefer sweet floral ones