Add a Photo

By JIMMY CHOO
#3798 in Fragrance for Her
Evoking a sophisticated, urban woman who is provocative, rebellious, and magnetic, this floral Eau de Parfum is effervescent and sensual. Embodying the thrill of the red carpet and the glamour of dressing up, Flash is the latest must-have accessory for the Jimmy Choo woman.
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
High coniscliffe , Darlington

My favorite brand of perfume is Jimmy choo! All there perfumes are AMAZING
All smell gorgeous and I always get complements on my perfume!
The smell lasts all day! And the bottles are beautiful! If I could only buy 1 perfume again it would be Jimmy choo!
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

I'm not a huge fan of sweet perfumes, and Jimmy Choo's Flash Perfume is perfect because it's musky, and scentual. It's the best perfume for causal days as well as dates
Nya S.
Nya S.
United Kingdom

I am usually very picky with perfumes, I don't like when it's too intense. Jimmy Choo Flash's scent is soft and pleasant, and it seems to last all day.
Marie  B.
Marie B.
Toronto

Soft and and sweet. This is a classic that will suit every age category. The more I started wearing this, the more confident I feel. # feelingofawoman#
brenda r.
brenda r.

This perfume smells so good and it doesn't come off too strong. love it :) it makes a nice gift to people who love fresh sweet scents
Lisa h.
Lisa h.

I was not a fan of this fragrance I don't recommend this for anyone but I do recommend jimmy choo stars

Join Now