MakeupPerfume & CologneJimmy Choo
Fever Perfume By Eau De Parfum Spray 34 oz(Pack of 4)

Jimmy Choo Fever Perfume By Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz(Pack of 4)

by Jimmy Choo

Jimmy Choo Fever Perfume by Jimmy Choo, Jimmy choo fever is an elegant, sophisticated women’s perfume released by jimmy choo in 2018. It combines fruity notes with a touch of simple floral and a deep base. Its top notes are a richly fruit blend of...

What exactly does this smell like? Jimmy Choo Original Eau de Parfum 60ml ?
[brand:jimmy-choo] What does everyone think of this perfume ?
Is this product a very feminine scent ?
Start your review of Jimmy Choo Fever Perfume By Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz(Pack of 4)!
Makinlee P.
Kiefer, OK
Jimmy Choo Fever Perfume By Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz(Pack of 4) uploaded by Makinlee P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells sooo good! The scent is like a sweet musk smell and the scent lasts a long time.
Anna K.
Carpentersvle, IL
Jimmy Choo Fever Perfume By Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz(Pack of 4) uploaded by Anna K.
I enjoyed this sample so much and will definitely consider purchasing! It's definitely sensual and elegant, with a hint of fun. Would be great for a date night. Jimmy Choo Fever Perfume By Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz(Pack of 4)
m S.
Saint Cloud, FL
Jimmy Choo Fever Perfume By Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz(Pack of 4) uploaded by m S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this perfume, I have been using it for almost 2 years now and it smells amazing. It is very classic so you will only use it in special occasions but not on daily basis
Nataliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
Jimmy Choo Fever Perfume By Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz(Pack of 4) uploaded by Nataliia B.
I love this perfume! It's very classy and nice overall. I use it in winter and autumn most of the time. It's scent smells a bit eastern and flowery to me. It's a long lasting perfume. I recommend it to everyone. I will repurchase it in full size myself.
Lisa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Jimmy Choo Fever Perfume By Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz(Pack of 4) uploaded by Lisa C.
This is my go to evening scent, I love eau de perfume because the scent lasts all night long. I love to dance salsa and this perfume is perfect for my skin chemistry.
Christian B.
Beaverton, OR
Jimmy Choo Fever Perfume By Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz(Pack of 4) uploaded by Christian B.
Purchased at: Macy's
I absolutely love it it smells amazing and it is great for a date night or just going out in general I absolutely am in love with this product it is not too strong and it smells just right.
Tolonda W.
Detroit, MI
Jimmy Choo Fever Perfume By Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz(Pack of 4) uploaded by Tolonda W.
Purchased at: Rue La La
I bought this fragrance for myself as a New Year gift and I love love love it!! It’s soft, sexy and sweet for those times when I want a scent that is sensual and not too overpowering. It perfect to give as a gift to yourself or to give to someone special.
ankita G.
Woonsocket, RI
Jimmy Choo Fever Perfume By Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz(Pack of 4) uploaded by ankita G.
Very beautiful fragrance. A bit stronger if you prefer mild ones. Stay is very good.
Amanda H.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Macy's
This is another go to of mine. It has more of a sweet smell to it. I think the only bad thing I could say is it wears off.
Angela G.
northridge
Jimmy Choo Fever Perfume By Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz(Pack of 4) uploaded by Angela G.
Purchased at: Macy's
One of my absolute favorites is Jimmy Choo Fever perfume. Smells delicious and sexy! I highly recommend it to friends and family Ladies you will love it. Price is reasonable. Will definitely buy again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dawn J.
New Orleans, LA
il y a 5 mois
Dana B. il y a 4 mois
Sweet, musky, fresh and seductive. I constantly get complimented by strangers. A little goes a long way too. It's awesome.
Meriah T.
Ankeny, IA
il y a 6 mois
Jimmy Choo What does everyone think of this perfume ?
Stephanie C. il y a 4 mois
I love it. It is a sexy scent and last all day, or night. I always get compliments.
Claire H.
Manchester , Cheshire
il y a 2 ans
Jimmy Choo Fever Perfume By Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz(Pack of 4) ? Does anyone have any perfume ideas similar to this without the huge price tag??
Henry G. il y a 2 ans
Go to tjmaxx you will find alot of perfumes that are in dillards and macys and you may come across fever ive come across so many jimmy perfumes gucci versaces even tiffany❤️