BY JIMMY CHOO

Jimmy Choo Exotic by Jimmy Choo for Women Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3oz see more...

Emily D.
Waynesboro, TN
I had the strangest experience with this perfume. I was already to smell all sorts of beautiful exotic fruits but when I applied it all I could smell was patchouli. I asked friends and relatives what it smelled like to them and they all could smell the fruit, but I still only could smell patchouli. I don't care for patchouli so it was a big disappointment for me.
Jennifer M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very yummy! Smells like the original Jimmy Choo, but with a little summery twist, which to me smells like an added note of Swedish Fish! So definitely a red berry added, hours of great longevity and radiates arm's length.
Heather C.
Groveport, OH
Thus fragrance I'd alright. It is not my favorite though. It smells kinda flirty though and I do like that aspect of it, but I was expecting more out of it.
Brooke M.
Logan, UT
Mhmm this perfume is amazing. I would wear it anytime of the day. I just don't like that it doesn't last all day like I want it to. But it's way worth it
Sarah R.
Buffalo, NY
This was way too strong for me. As someone who is sensitive to scents, I had to get it off ASAP.
Andayza S.
Jimmy Choo is a more expensive brand nut their fragrances and lotions smell really good
Daniela S.
danielasotos
It's fragrance is pleasant and brings good quality of product. It's design and color made me fall in love from the beginning without a doubt it was a good acquisition