BY JIMMY CHOO

Jimmy Choo Exotic is a sexy twist on the original fragrance, an addictive fruity composition which is truly evocative of high summer. This is highlighted with the exuberant coral orange hue, and iconic snakeskin print. Based around tiger orchids and patchouli, the fragrance opens with sparkling notes of blackcurrant sorbet and pink grapefruit, with a heart of tiger orchid and passion flower. The patchouli and velvety raspberry notes in the base offer a light gourmand touch. see more...

Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
I love this scent and I love Jimmy Choo scents. I love them so much I even bought some for my father. This is one that I keep on my vanity and I purchased it at Macy's. The bottle is so pretty sitting on my vanity and I would highly recommend to others based on the scent alone.
Kaitlin B.
Greer, SC
This is my favorite fragrance of all time!!! I wear it EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!! I can't go without it and I am always getting compliments on it! It has a floral/fruity scent, and it is very sexy!
Kayla D.
Dartmouth, Ma
This perfume comes in a few different colored bottles so not that limited but it's amazing!! I get compliments all the time when I wear it ! Fresh and fruity and extremely long lasting on me ! One of my favorite scents !
Taylor O.
Jacksonville, FL
A very beautiful and unique scent. This scent is literally unforgettable and like nothing I have ever smelled before. It is absolutely incredible. Unfortunately, it is too expensive for my budget.
Mary M.
Dallas, TX
I love my jimmy choo i searched high and low for this. It smells great and lasts all day. Im sad its discontinued but im glad that i found it again
Ayla G.
Skokie, IL
I really love this. Like the smell I think it just suits me it smells sweet which is what I like and it's not to strong for me. I got it at Macy's.
Samantha M.
Gainesville, VA
I love this. I don't wear many perfumes. I normally wear body sprays. The scent is not to over powering slightly sweet not to flowery
Tahj L.
Greensboro, NC
I just love this fragrance so much perfect for fall but it also reminds me of Prada candy as well but lighter
Adriana R.
Modesto, CA
Smells really nice. Reminds me of Sara Jessica Parker classy, adventurous and sexy.
umaima s.
Black currant sorbet opens this flirtatious scent along with fresh pink grapefruit, followed by passion flower, tiger orchid and floral accords on the base of patchouli and gourmand raspberry.
Ashley M.
Rowlett, TX
How does this compare to the original jimmy Choo scent ?