BY JIMMY CHOO

Women's 2.0 oz EDT Spray. Jimmy Choo Exotic (2015) is a summery colorful and exotic interpretation of the original Jimmy Choo perfume from 2011 which offers floral fruity and chypre aromas. The fragrance is the same as the previous two Jimmy Choo Exotic editions from 2013 and 2014 except that it comes in the new turquoise packaging. It is intended for eclectic and edgy women who posses natural magnetism. The composition was developed by Olivier Polge Veronique Nyberg and Domitille Bertier. Black currant sorbet together with fresh pink grapefruit opens the fragrance followed by passion flower and tiger orchid and the base of patchouli and raspberries. see more...

Jenna H.
Parma, OH
My current obsession!!!! Very sweet and girly yet strong and fierce!! This smell makes me feel like I can concur the world!! I love when I wear it!! Out of all of my perfumes this is top shelf at the moment!!
Krystal C.
Wise, Va
My favorite summer scent. Last all day and has a very soft sweet floral scent. The bottle is very pretty too.
Karina C.
All the jimmy choo perfumes smell amazing. This bottle is so beautiful and smells out of this world.
Julie H.
Savannah, GA
This smells so good. I live for Jimmy Choo fragrances and shoes and this is no exception. Something about them just bodes so well with my body and skin and I think I'll wear his scents till the day I die.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
This is a very sweet floral scent! Great for the daytime and for the summer. The bottle design is pretty! It's a little pricey, but the bottle lasts a long time and one or two sprays goes a long way.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Jimmy Choo exotic is my favorite JC scent.. I call it my signature scent..I get lots of compliments on how great I smell when. I wear this
melissa e.
This is my favorite perfume I don't get it to often though but love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Theresa W.
Smells so good. Lasts for a few hours but who cares its cute and smells good!!! I bought at gordmans for 44.99.
Soila F.
If this item wasn't so pricey I would repurchase it!! I love the smell not to strong.
Maria F.
Love this perfume smell so nice and fresh and exotic recommend to people its a great christmas present or birthday present lovely packaging and perfect and last all day.