BY JIMMY CHOO

Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette is a modern, floral and fruity fragrance. It opens with fresh topnotes of ginger, pear and green accords. The heart is made of exotic tiger orchid and thai rose. The base is woody, with cedar and vibrant woods. Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette can be used by women at all ages, but the biggest group of buyers are women from 20 years. Eau de Toilette Eau de Toilette is a type of perfume with a medium-low concentration of perfumed oils. It is made with around 10% concentrated aromatic compounds. It generally has more water than ethanol in it and is less concentrated than Eau de Parfum. You apply an Eau de Toilette on pulse point, so that the fragrance has an opportunity to blossom upwards around you. Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo is a Malaysian Chinese fashion designer based in London, United Kingdom. He is best known for founding Jimmy Choo Ltd that became known for its handmade women's shoes. Today it's one of the world's most treasured and prominent brands, Jimmy Choo encompasses a complete luxury lifestyle accessory brand with women's shoes, handbags, small leather goods, sunglasses and perfumes. see more...

Elizabeth H.
This perfume is the definition of luxury. The packaging looks amazing on my dresser with my other bottles. The notes are green, tiger orchid, toffee, sensual Indonesian patchouli which I mean anything with patchouli is #sexy and right up my alley. I reserve this perfume for special occasions!
Jen M.
North Wales, PA
This is my favorite perfume. It is hard to explain what it smells like. It is sort of sweet and floral, but not overpowering in any way. It is very unique. It's also "age appropriate" for someone in their 20's who doesn't want to smell like wither a teenager or an old lady. I don't know too much about perfume, so I wear this year round and for day or night. This scent lasts all day on me.
Alexis P.
Fort Worth, TX
This was a scent that really took me for surprise. I initially disliked it when I first sprayed it on a tester strip. The paper strip does not compliment this scent at all. I had a feeling that I would like it if I skipped the tester all together and just took a chance on myself. I am so glad that I did so! It is one of my favorite, bubbly scents and is perfect for day or night!
Rachel H.
Kansas City, MO
This scent is luxurious but doesn't last as long as I'd like it to. For the price, I don't think it's a great value because of that, but it's great for special occasions!
Lori U.
Pittsburgh, PA
Smells amazing, but doesn't last very long. It's a nice balance of floral and warmth, on me. But, I felt the need to keep reapplying and carrying around a big bottle of perfume just isn't practical.
Sophia L.
Dayton, OH
Very much enjoy this fragrance. It was spicy and unexpected, I think it's great for a slightly heavier day to night fall and winter fragrance.
Lakisha H.
Absolutely love this scent! I plan on getting another bottle of it really soon! One of my favorites!
Pivithuru W.
Syracuse, NY
Scent last for a long time. Have a kind of sweet and musky scent. Scent was not my favorite.