Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette, 3.3 fl oz uploaded by Gia C.

BY JIMMY CHOO

Floral Fruity Fragrance Launched by the design house of Jimmy Choo in 2011. This is glamorous and strong in attitude, with intelligent aura of confidence and fun. The fruity chypre is warm, rich in woody depths to inspire modern beautiful women. see more...

CHELSEA S.
Wheelersburg, OH
I tried samples and a rollerball or this fragrance before, I would recommend, I like fragraces that aren't too floral but that are kind of spicy, so I like this.
Elsa D.
The scent of this is so sexy,and glamorous. Youll cant go wrong with this scent. Ive gone through 4 bottles.
Jeanie F.
Jimmy choo can never go wrong and they absolutely did not with this fragrance it's a staple in my collection
Jessica M.
Lawrence, NY
Yumm smells so good!! bottle is super pretty and easy to transport! everyone i meet loves this perfume!
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
A spicy perfume that could be considered overwhelming at first, but dissipates after a short while.
Marina B.
I have been using this perfume for 3 years and I still love it. Sweet and sultry.
Emilija B.
Chardon, OH
So different from the other ones and so good one of my favorites ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Gia C.
Bistrita ,Bistrita-Nฤƒsฤƒud
Favorite perfume right Now !!!
Smells great and i love the Pink packaging .
It has a nice bottle to and It is a very practical one .
It last Long and smells very good , i will recommend this to others ๐Ÿ˜Š
Demi w.
liverpool
Actually love this perfume it smells so nice and fresh best perfume i have used and everyone complements me saying i smell nice and what is that perfume would recommend
Amy J.
This is the best smelling perfume I have purchased this year and whilst wearing it I've received many comments of people telling me they like my perfume! Jimmy Choo perfumes have always been my favorite, and this one is one of the best released!