Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette

by Jimmy Choo

Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette, 3.3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

I’m curious to know, do You use the Jimmy Choo Perfume? What are Your thoughts about it?
What does this smell like and what is the price ?
Start your review of Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette!
Product Highlights
This is one of my absolute favorite perfumes -- if you are not a fan of the EDP, give the EDT a try!!in reviews
The big bottle lasts a very long time so the price is justified.in reviews
Not only is the smell great, but its very long lasting as well! in reviews
Karina R.
Vancouver, WA
Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette uploaded by Karina R.
Purchased at: ULTA
There are simply not enough words to describe how much I love this perfume. The scent is fruity and bottle kind of look like a chandelier. You don’t need to wear a lot. The smell last for days. I will definitely buy again.
Priyanka  S.
Humble, TX
Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette uploaded by Priyanka  S.
I always get a compliment whenever I use this perfume. lasts me all day and it just has a very unique smell to it which I love! I have been using Jimmy Choo from past 7 years and I highly recommend this perfume. I recommend getting in a gift set so you can try out other products such as body lotion or shower gel.
Somalia A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette uploaded by Somalia A.
As you see I’m starting to run low on my bottle, that lets you know how much I love this! I’ve had this bottle for quite some time though because you truly do not need to use a lot. It smells AMAZING!!
Karla F.
Collierville, TN
Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette uploaded by Karla F.
Purchased at: ULTA
A Glamorous, Seductive, & Sensual Scent Amazing product excellent duration and price is good I love 💕 the scent is amazing 🤩 Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum is an effortlessly glamorous scent that blends warm, rich and sensual notes. It’s a fragrance inspired by modern women: strong, empowered, beautiful, seductive and alluring with a hidden and mysterious sense of confident sensuality.
Natasha  M.
Royal Palm Beach , FL
Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette uploaded by Natasha  M.
One of my everyday go-to's. Not to heavy for the office, but long lasting throughout. Also at the price point it is, it works perfect for an everyday Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette
Megan B.
Suffolk, VA
Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette uploaded by Megan B.
Totally gifted this to myself and I love it! It smells so good and it's great cause a little goes a long way. it had an earthy floral scent to it. My husband likes it too. Also the packaging is beautiful, love the little glass jar.
Meaghan B.
Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette uploaded by Meaghan B.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love this perfume!!! It smells so good and i get many compliments whenever i wear this. I prefer the “toilette” over the “parfum” the parfum last maybe an hour on my skin and the toilette last for HOURS. It’s a light fruity floral fragrance that’s great for anyone in their 20’s and up.
Iana M.
Schertz, TX
Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette uploaded by Iana M.
. …………🌺Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum🌺………. 🌺It was this fragrance that was released first in the form of a grenade. Then the brand began to repeat its idea in other perfumes. In this case, the color of the garnet bottle is gray-brown-pink. The box was also unusual, in pink tones, decorated with a snake print. Very beautiful design! 🌺My husband gave me Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum for Valentine's Day this year. During cool weather, I enjoyed using it, but with the onset of heat, I can't use it, it's a very bright fragrance for summer, a little suffocating. So, I'm waiting for the coolness to come to start using it again. 🌺One funny thing, the fragrance reminds me a little of the smell of glossy magazine pages 😂 🌺Top notes: Mandarin, Pear and Green notes; Middle note: Orchid; Base notes: Toffee and Patchouli. 🌺The durability of the fragrance is good, it stays on the skin for at least 6 hours, while it sounds quite bright and loud all this time. And leaves a very long trail… 🌺The fragrance was released in 2011. #perfume #fragrance #beauty #fashion #perfumecollection #scent #love #perfumes #parfum #fragrances #makeup #followforfollowback #cologne #luxury #essentialoils #flowers #newyork #aroma #style #scentoftheday #skincare #nyc #perfumelovers #perfumelover #eaudeparfum #review #honestreview #reviewer #honestreviewer @jimmychoo
Aaliyah A.
Liberty, MO
Now this scent was very interesting to me. When you first put it on it has that strong smell to it. Not over bearing, but it is strong, but as the day goes on the scent actually becomes nice and soft.
Elisheva H.
Teaneck, NJ
Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette uploaded by Elisheva H.
There is no other perfume like this, it is absolutely delicious. Gives you a generous amount each spray so there no need to spray it more than once or twice each use. Love this perfume totally recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sissy N.
Agrinio, Aitoloakarnania
il y a un an
Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette have you tried this ?
Rhonda A. il y a un an
My mother wears this fragrance. She loves it!