Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum Natural Spray - 2 fl. oz.

by Jimmy Choo

Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum Natural Spray is a casual, feminine fragrance which speaks of fun and relaxation. Introduced by Jimmy Choo in 2011, this perfume features notes of mandarin, orange and pear combined with hints of orchid, patchouli and toffee to create a lovely scent that can be worn during laid-back daytime functions. This sweet fruity, flowery scent is perfect for women who embrace the spirit of youth.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum Natural Spray - 2 fl. oz.!
a month agoWilmington
LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume!!! Smells wonderful, not over the top and lasts. I catch myself smelling it all throughout the day unlike a lot of perfumes that wear off.
10 days ago
This has always been and will always be one of my favorites. Whenever I run out I buy a new bottle. Girls as well as boys have been telling my that they love the smell and some even asked me if I could put some on them
13 days ago
Pure quality perfume. I like that fact they use essential oils to make a beautiful fragrance that last. Even the container is elegant. I'm hooked on this perfume not only for myself but i love the mens cologne got my husband. I would love to try out more of their fragrances.
13 days agoJonestown, TX
Love love love this perfume! Every single time I wear it I get so many compliments and they always ask what it is. Pretty pricey but so hard to not go through it quickly as I wear it daily!
4 months agoOxford, MS
Definitely one of the most unique scents I own - people always ask me what I'm wearing. It's more of a dark, sexy night-time scent with a bit of sweetness to balance it out. It's very strong so I pretty much only wear it when I'm going out at night. It's one of my all-time favorites, and the bottle is absolutely gorgeous.
7 months agoLenexa, KS
This is my current go to perfume. It has a gorgeous scent that is bold yet light. Every time i wear this i get compliments on how good i smell! This stuff is awesome and lasts all day.
5 months agoWhite Plains, NY
This was given to me as a gift. I really enjoy the scent, it's sweet, fruity, earthy and florally. The scent it not strong at all, very sensual. The of my thing I would change would be the packaging, a slight bigger for the price. Over I recommend it to everyone.
5 months agoNorwalk, CA
This fragrance has such a nice musky- ish smell, its strong but not too strong. It lasts all day and one of my favorite fragrances I have right now. Even though it’s pricey, if you like nice fragrances, I definitely thinks it’s worth the splurge
5 months ago111 Stambaugh estates drive
It smells amazing and lasts all day long. Literally thr best perfume I have ever used and is well worth the money. It is super sweet and fruity and I would do nothing to improve it. The bottle is very well made.
5 months agoWhittier, CA
Love the smell It last all day and I get lots of compliments it’s a fruity yet very delicate smell to it . I wouldn’t improve it I love it the way it is though it is on the expensive side I would highly recommend it