BY JIMMY CHOO

An exotic fragrance for the strong and modern Jimmy Choo woman. A sensual fruity chypre with top notes of pear and sweet Italian orange, heart notes of tiger orchid and bottom notes of toffee and Indonesian patchouli. Exotic prints are part of the Jimmy Choo DNA and the python print wrapped around the packaging is an iconic signature reference to this.

• What kind of scent is this? Is it sweet? Is it very strong? 3 Answers
  • Is this a sweet, soft scent or strong and overpowering?2 Answers
  • Where can I find this for the best price?4 Answers
Hajar B.
San Antonio , TX
I love the scent during the wintertime because it’s really dark… My mom really likes it and she’s in her 40s I like it I’m in my 20s it’s versatile for any age it’s just not a summer sun it’s really dark flower smell really goes well like if you’re wearing fur it smells very luxurious

I need to restock.Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum
D M.
I received this beautiful set yesterday as a birthday present and it's WOW!!! Love it! It's my new favorite perfume. Smells amazing and the scent last long time,I could still smell it on myself at the and of the day.
Rachel C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this perfume!!! I got this last year for my birthday and I still have a good amount left! The bottle is so pretty and so is the packaging. You don’t need a lot to spray either because the smell lasts very long. I highly recommend this to all the women in the world.
Chelsea M.
Kihei, HI
Surprisingly a favorite for me. I just happened to run across it and became obsessed right away. It’s got strong staying power that fades evenly. You don’t lose the overall warmth and tones as you wear throughout the day. It’s not overly sweet and has some masculine notes that are very wearable. Love the way it looks on my counter too!!
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
One of the my favorites. Works really well with my body chemistry. It's the perfect balance between floral and musk. I instantly smell the peony and once it settles I get the hint of cedarwood. It's such a pretty scent. This can be a safe gift for a teen or a young woman. It's not overpowering at all. It has lasting power. I would consider this a day for scent. You can even wear this while running errands. I get compliments every time I wear it.
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
This perfume has a great sent. I have been complimented so many times when I have worn/wear it! I have tons of perfumes so it has lasted me awhile but I purchased this the roller and the limited edition of it because I love it! I do not see it on sephora anymore but I would highly recommend it
Kitzen P.
This is a really sexy scent that is slightly sweet but not overly so, with some masculine notes. It's war, creamy and sensual. A little goes a long way and it is easy to over-spray so be warned. It lasts all day and through the night. It is woody and hasa good deal of amber which I love. I do not like it when I first apply as it is a bit too powdery for me but I find that wears off quickly on my and the more heady notes come through. It is a great fall and winter fragrance.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I received this perfume in my #macysbeautybox. It has a very sweet smell, you can tell it might be a.little dry, yet its a very subtle fragrance that i like personally. It smells like it has a hint.of sandlewood and a light earthy smell with a bit of a musk scent... its a really nice perfume, yet it does has a strong fire smell when it calms down...
Naomi W.
This is my newest go to fragrance!! I get so many compliments wearing this to my Sabbath service weekly!! It's a very balanced sweet but string feminine smell and it lasts all day long! Pair it with the lotion and it's seriously heavenly all day!
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
I samplee this Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum which is the first women's fragrance from Jimmy Choo that blends warm, rich and sensual notes ,according to the creators of it, and I somehow agree with them. Thia fragrance is available at Macy's, Macy's.com and jimmy choo boutiques. Recommended 🏵
karen d.
Where can I find this perfume? I am interested in trying it out!
Nina G.
Does this give off a strong smell or is it a sweet subtle smell?
I smelled this in a magazine. How long does the scent last throughout the day?
Ladeja R.
How long lasting is it?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? How long does the scent last