BY JIMMY CHOO #98 in Perfume for Her

An exotic fragrance for the strong and modern Jimmy Choo woman. A sensual fruity chypre with top notes of pear and sweet Italian orange, heart notes of tiger orchid and bottom notes of toffee and Indonesian patchouli. Exotic prints are part of the Jimmy Choo DNA and the python print wrapped around the packaging is an iconic signature reference to this.

• What kind of scent is this? Is it sweet? Is it very strong? 3 Answers
  • Is this a sweet, soft scent or strong and overpowering?2 Answers
  • Where can I find this for the best price?4 Answers
Hajar B.
San Antonio , TX
I love the scent during the wintertime because it’s really dark… My mom really likes it and she’s in her 40s I like it I’m in my 20s it’s versatile for any age it’s just not a summer sun it’s really dark flower smell really goes well like if you’re wearing fur it smells very luxurious

I need to restock.Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum
D M.
I received this beautiful set yesterday as a birthday present and it's WOW!!! Love it! It's my new favorite perfume. Smells amazing and the scent last long time,I could still smell it on myself at the and of the day.
Rachel C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this perfume!!! I got this last year for my birthday and I still have a good amount left! The bottle is so pretty and so is the packaging. You don’t need a lot to spray either because the smell lasts very long. I highly recommend this to all the women in the world.
CJ M.
Weymouth MA
I really love this perfume. It is my current favorite and after 3 months I am still using it. This stays on for up to 4 hours and is very everlasting. I recommend this perfume for all women because after one spray your life will change. Ireally want one for free from influenster to prove to my friend that influenster does give free items.
Miranda P.
I got this for a graduation present a few months and it has quickly become my favorite perfume!
It smells amazing. It's a strong scent, but not overpowering. This perfume is very long lasting. I put it on in the morning and can still smell it at the end of the day. Every time I wear this, I get a lot of compliments. Definitely a favorite!
Chelsea M.
Kihei, HI
Surprisingly a favorite for me. I just happened to run across it and became obsessed right away. It’s got strong staying power that fades evenly. You don’t lose the overall warmth and tones as you wear throughout the day. It’s not overly sweet and has some masculine notes that are very wearable. Love the way it looks on my counter too!!
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
One of the my favorites. Works really well with my body chemistry. It's the perfect balance between floral and musk. I instantly smell the peony and once it settles I get the hint of cedarwood. It's such a pretty scent. This can be a safe gift for a teen or a young woman. It's not overpowering at all. It has lasting power. I would consider this a day for scent. You can even wear this while running errands. I get compliments every time I wear it.
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
This perfume has a great sent. I have been complimented so many times when I have worn/wear it! I have tons of perfumes so it has lasted me awhile but I purchased this the roller and the limited edition of it because I love it! I do not see it on sephora anymore but I would highly recommend it
MIMI O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love perfumes a lot and switching it up, keeps people guessing. This fragrances is very subtle and great for indoor occasions so it doesn’t evaporate. The stay time is approximately 4hours after which One could re-spritz. Ultimately, it’s a wonderful scent and has been one of my favorites.
Lauren J.
las cruces
I love this fragrance it’s so sophisticated and delicious. I get complements on it constantly. I think it’s the perfect every day perfume that’s not overpowering and it has a special scent to it. The notes are what i look for in fragrances and candles
karen d.
Where can I find this perfume? I am interested in trying it out!
Nina G.
Does this give off a strong smell or is it a sweet subtle smell?
Ladeja R.
How long lasting is it?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? How long does the scent last
I smelled this in a magazine. How long does the scent last throughout the day?

back