Jimmy Choo by  Eau De Toilette Spray 2 oz

Jimmy Choo by Eau De Toilette Spray 2 oz

BY JIMMY CHOO

Luxury shoes and fashion accessories brand Jimmy Choo unveiled its first fragrance, Jimmy Choo, in 2011, The fragrance combines exotic sensuality with delicate femininity, It was created with the expertise of Inter Parfums and noted perfumer Olivier Polge from the house of IFF, This perfume will appeal to women with its blend of refinery and exotica, The fragrance bursts open with modern chyphre, pear, and green notes, The heart of tiger orchid accentuates the opening boldness and balances it with floral sweetness, The base of sweet toffee caramel and Indonesian patchouli create a longwearing and pleasantly memorable aroma, The perfume is available in a textured glass bottle, see more...

Jimmy Choo by  Eau De Toilette Spray 2 oz
Jimmy Choo by Eau De Toilette Spray 2 oz
Diondrea W.
Phoenix, AZ
I am one that really enjoy fragrances so when I state this is a must have that means this is a must have. I hate the price but in the end it is very much worth it. The appearance is nice as well as the merchandise what more could a girl ask for.
Kris c.
Cute bottle! Very pricey for the scent. When I pay over 50 dollars for a scent I want it to be something different from what others are wearing of something I deeply love. This wasn't it for me. But, good thing we all enjoy different scents!
nizhoni c.
Love the smell and the bottle design is so cute. The smell stays on all day which I love This is my mom's new favorite fragrance.
Lynn D.
Really cute bottle I'm not sure bout the smell of this fragrance but it's worth a try so try this
Darienne T.