Jimmy Choo Body Lotion uploaded by Amby S.Jimmy Choo Body Lotion uploaded by Nayantara K.Jimmy Choo Body Lotion uploaded by Kaira J.

BY JIMMY CHOO

The luxurious Jimmy Choo Perfumed Body Lotion envelops the skin in a veil of feminine sensuality, leaving it fragranced with the glamorous scent of fruity chypre with warm, rich, woody depths.

Fragrance Notes:

sweet orange, pear nectar, tiger orchid, Indonesian patchouli, caramel.

D M.
This body lotion went together with a Jimmy Choo perfume as a set. And I love both of them. The lotion feels great and smells great. And the scent is long lasting. Love it.
Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
This lotion came with my bottle of fragrance and I like it. I use it in conjunction with the Jimmy Choo perfume so it helps it last on my skin all night and makes my skin feel very soft. I notice that it moisturizes my skin better than other perfumed body lotions I own!
Bushra H.
This body lotion actually smells amazing. It is not too strong but strong enough to smell all day especially when paired with the perfume. It also is great for an every day moisturizer.
Paige E.
The smell is really nice! A lot better than I thought it would smell. It's also kind of long lasting the smell definitely doesn't go away right away.
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
My favorite perfume that I wear all the time in a body lotion is a dream come true! It's a dainty warm scent that still is fresh.
THE BEST. absolutely recommend everyone should have this. You don't need much and it works well, smells great and lasts a while
Yumsy L.
PLAINFIELD, IL
This is my 2nd favorite perfume after Angel Mugler. It smells light and fresh and lasts all day. Totally love this!
Kaira J.
Akron, OH
Very moisturizing and the scent is very long lasting. a little goes a long way
Amby S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells amazing and a little goes a long way. I use it as a luxury lotion to break through the monotonous routine
Nayantara K.
Los Angeles , CA
Jimmy Choo by jimmy Choo is my signature perfume. I mostly end up liking fragrances that have notes of patchouli. I gentle on the skin and I get so many compliments when I wear the lotion along with my perfume.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it make your skin feel.. Does it last all day
Michelle L.