BY JIMMY CHOO

Sparkling and vivacious, Jimmy Choo Blossom is akin to the anticipation of a night with your best girlfriends and the sip of a first cocktail, the burst of excitement before the party starts.

It opens on fruity and sparkling red berries notes. Its delicacy is intensified with the floral heart notes of sweet peas, while the white musk bottom makes it irresistible.

Fragrance Notes:

TOP NOTES-Red berries & Citrus

HEART NOTES-Sweet peas & Rose

BASE NOTES-Musk & Sandalwood

• I'm very fussy when it comes to perfumes. I love vanilla ...20 Answers
  • What does this smell like?1 Answers
  • Any UK🇬🇧 girls? Groupon are doing an amazing deal on Jimm...1 Answers
Chaya K.
I absolutely LOVE the original Jimmy Choo (the one that comes in the snake skin box) that one smells so heavenly and when I found this one, I knew it would be great! The Jimmy Choo Blossom is very different from the original. Blossom has a sweet, fruity, lightly floral scent that is for the younger crowd and it doesn’t perform as well as the original Jimmy Choo. This one lasts for about 3 to 4 hours then you need to reapply. I’m glad to add it to my perfume collection! Jimmy Choo Blossom Eau De Parfum
Jasmine B.
Denver, CO
This perfume is perfection! It smells so sweet and not musky at all. It makes me feel so girly. The bottle is super cute too. I have had it for almost two years and I still have over half the bottle left. Very long lasting! Would buy again!
Vanessa F.
Smells so good and light, it’s not overpowering or overwhelming. I like smells that have floral scents that is why I chose the blossom. It was on sale and had to try it out. I also got one to gift for Christmas. I recommend it to everyone to give it a try.
Alexis A.
Pasco, WA
The best! It smells amazing! I love this. It's a sweet sexy smell. Last for a long time and I get many compliments! Price for it is very worth it! Can't wait to purchase the big bottle!
Carmen B.
Vancouver, WA
This fragrance is a great daytime sunny day fragrance, it's fruity and seductive. The top note that I get is raspberry, then a light Rose, but very light rose, I generally don't like Rose scents and this is perfect so don't let that stray you from this scent. It just makes me happy when I wear it. I get lots of compliments when I wear it. Great staying power, the only downside is the smell changes after being worn a while, not to a bad scent just not the same so that's why I didn't give it 5 stars.
Nihal A.
Manor , TX
عطر جمييل من #jimmychoo 🌹🌹🌹
مثير ومنعش وهاديء كولش حبيته وهوايه ناس تسالني عنه
هذا ثاني نوع اشتريه منjimmy choo وبجد حبيتهم ويبقون فترة كولش طويله هذه النوتات مالته #gimmychoo
top notes of red berries blended with a citrus cocktail. A delicate heart of sweet pea and rose complements rich and sensual base notes of white musk and sandalwood. Notes: Italian Citrus, Red Berries, Sweet Peas, Bulgarian Roses, Pink Musk, Sandalwood. Style: Feminine
nickah p.
Jimmy Choo Blossom Eau De Parfum
I love the sweet floral fruity smell and how it will last the whole day on you and it strong enough to make you smell and wont give you that dizzy feeling while you wear it
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
I LOVE this perfume! I wish I had the bigger bottle but Sephora was all out. It is a bit pricey but comparable to other brands found at Sephora. I prefer rollerballs but a rollerball wasn't available. I would totally buy this again if I could find it! Its light, flowery, and very feminine.
Stephanie N.
This is my go to perfume and I wear it daily. I get asked quite frequently what perfume I'm wearing. The smells lasts all day and one spray is all you need, making the bottle last a long time. I've had my current bottle for almost a year with daily use. Will repurchase!
Nhuy B.
Woodbridge , VA
BRAND: Jimmy Choo
PRODUCT: Blossom Perfume
CONSISTENCY: liquid
PRO's: soft scents sweet candy/flower
CON's: none
RECOMMEND: Yes
PRICE: $27-$101 price depend on locations
sami r.
Oldham, Oldham
I'm very fussy when it comes to perfumes. I love vanilla and sweet floral tones can anyone give me any recommendations. :) I love Jimmy Choo Blossom but I'm wanting to find something new. :) Jimmy Choo Blossom Eau De Parfum
Hannah B.
Kilmarnock
Any UK🇬🇧 girls? Groupon are doing an amazing deal on Jimmy Choo Blossom Eau De Parfum right now and it ends soon!!
Jessica R.
London Ontario
What does this smell like?
Danielle J.
I’m thinking about trying this perfume because I’m looking for something more on the sweet fruity side. Is this the right option and where can I get this?
Amber G.
brighouse
Is the perfume worth the money? I really love it. Also can anyone recommend a similar scent but for less?

Amazon