BY JIM BEAM

Aged for at least a year, Jacob’s Ghost is a smooth and flavorful white whiskey. Enjoy it the way you would a bourbon, or mixed like a clear spirit. In short, drink it any damn way you please. see more...

Sadrac S.
Sorrento
 Delicious whisky smooth great to mix with ginger ale believe it or not has nice oak and vanilla flavor. it is a little briny but definitely a crowd pleaser, It has corn and cereal grains and you can taste the sweetness of the corn overall this is a nice whiskey
Gwynne M.
Smooth, excellent whiskey that is great with just a little ice or on it's own or lightly mixed with a cola. I prefer it solo, with ice, nothing fancy or frilly, and with a nice pairing of cheese and meats. Made for a perfect evening by the pool.
Jennifer W.
Absolutely not a fan of this and would not recommend it nor would I repurchase it. Bought when it was on sale and was intrigued by the packaging and it was a bit different. But found that it tasted horrible and did not mix well either
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this whisky because it goes down smooth. I love the packaging and how easy it is to store! It tastes great mixed with a mixer of your choice and has great flavor alone! Would definitely recommend this!
Matt B.
State College, PA
This is a fabulous bourbon. It's a shame they no longer make it. Or at least, I can't find it in Pennsylvania. Jim Beam bring this back! Very smooth and a unique taste unlike any other bourbon I've tried.
Rianna A.
America
One of my favorite, go to drinks. This stuff is AMAZING and oh so tasty! Great on its own or paired with tonic and lime juice. Grab a bottle next time you hit the liquor store you won't be disappointed!
Scottica R.
Richmond, KY
Ghost was better then i expected. Its perfeft to experiment with. Its smooth and easy to drink. Its perfect in bot having tge after taste most dark whiskeys have. Ill be honest this pairs great with gummy bears :)
Samantha T.
Murray
Very tasty and smooth going down. Good on the rocks straight or used in a mixed drink. I prefer this over the alternatives, one of my favorite Jim variations. Would recommend.
Marci S.
port Neches, tx
I will never forget the day I had the chance to get a glass of this. The first white whiskey I'd ever had, at 22-years-old.

The burn of this whiskey was like nothing I've experienced, and it about knocked my husband out of the ballpark. Absolutely amazing, and can't wait to get my hands on it again.
Ashton L.
Bolivar
Literally just typed something... I accidentally selected this to write a review on. I dont drink so I dont know whether this is good or not. My apologies.