BY JIM BEAM

tricia c.
Great on chicken, ribs, pork chops. The flavor is so good, i would rub it on just about any meat. Sprinkle a little on your burgers to add a little kick. Rub that chicken down before you make some beer can chicken. Yum!
Carol C.
Alpine, CA
We use this on our ribs and it is so tasty. It has enough salt to its an all in one seasoning. I add some citrus also.
But I do that with everything that's up to y'all. Happy eating.
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
I love putting this on pork chops or steak! If you rub it in before cooking and marinade the meat it turns out so flavorful and tender! I definitely recommend.
Jodi L.
This rub is great on really any cut of meat. We have used it on hamburgers even and it is yummmmmy. Try on a prime rib or steaks to give them extra flavor.
Stephanie W.
Sterling Hts, MI
My oldest LOVES this on stakes! I crumble up some cooked bacon on top as watch the one meal that he wont turn down!
Christina S.
Thistasted great on some ribs I cooked a few months back. I would definitely purchase again once it is all out.
Stacey D.
Dublin 9, IA
I don't eat red meat not a vegetarian or anything I just don't like it I would eat chicken till it cane out of my ears I put this on chicken full chicken fillet raw rub small bit of butter on it I dose it with this and into the oven for bout half an hour depending on your cooker.... Walla yum
dunja A.
Oh This is so great. When i cooking This is a must habe for Meat. At the grill . Like them in combination with burgers