BY JIM BEAM #17 in Whiskey

• Does this have a strong black cherry taste or after taste?5 Answers
  • What drinks do you guys mix this with?21 Answers
Kyle H.
Waycross
I don't drink. I hate alcohol actually. But my mother bought me this for my 21st birthday and told me I had to drink it. So I did. It tastes what I can only assume to be deer sweat and urine mixed with poison ivy with a giant hint of nail polish. My nostrils were obliterated almost instantly upon taking a sip. My throat began to fade out of existence. I could feel an overwhelming sense coming on to put myself out of my own miserable like a dog that just got half it's body ran over by a semi truck. As we speak I am currently burping up what I think is gasoline. I guess that's a good taste considering all these 5 star reviews. But for me, I never want to turn 21 again.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I am definitely a whiskey person, but have never been a fan of Jim Beam. My boyfriend convinced me to give this a try and I really enjoyed it. I was very skeptical that it would just taste like bad whiskey with a hint of cherry cough medicine. However, it has the perfect hint of cherry flavoring to the whiskey! I prefer to mix it with coke, but he and his friends drink it neat.
Ophelia B.
Grand Forks, ND
Red Stag isn't only my favourite, but also a fav amongst many of my coworkers at the bar. It has just the right amount of cherry, giving it a lightly sweet kick that sets it a bar above the rest. I prefer to shoot it, but it also tastes great mixed with Coke or root beer! I always make sure to keep a bottle on hand.
Amanda W.
I purchase this product because of the price and it gets the job done to
my satisfaction.  I do recommend this product.     :)    It is a great
product and I would and still continue to purchase it. I would recommend
it others as well.  With this product you can't go wrong.
Amanda W.
I purchase this product because of the price and it gets the job done to
my satisfaction.  I do recommend this product.     :)    It is a great
product and I would and still continue to purchase it. I would recommend
it others as well.  With this product you can't go wrong.
April S.
Muncie
I really enjoy the taste of red stag, it is almost like a cherry taste with such a good flavor. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I have purchased this 4 different times anx highly recommend try this. If you are looking for something a little different then just your average whiskey.
Sonja S.
Franksville
Jim Beam Red Stag Bourbon
I don’t shoot anything else! When I first started going to my favorite place they didn’t even have it on the shelf now they keep it stocked and even gave me a Jim beam tee that I do sport! 💋Thanks for all the fun times stag!😁🎊
Katelyn L.
Petoskey, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Overall very solid whiskey. Great overall taste. You get a lot of great flavor for the price on this bottle. Great for us middle class guys who enjoy sipping on a whiskey at night that has great flavor, but don't want to spend $100 a bottle to do so.
Emille G.
Absolutely love the taste of Red stag as does my husband! It isn’t harsh so there’s no need to dilute the taste entirely with pop. Red stag has the perfect amount of sugar, zing, and alcohol. We will continue to purchase it in the future!
Ashley S.
Dayton, KY
This is another favorite Jim beam of mine. Can be dangerous though cause it tastes so good. Very good paired with coke. This is a favorite of my boyfriend as well. Would always buy again and recommend! Have some in my freezer right now
Aminda R.
Toppenish, WA
What drinks do you guys mix this with?
Vanessa G.
What does this taste like?
Amy L.
Bessemer City, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Does this have a strong black cherry taste or after taste?
Dawn D.
Which is your favorite Red Stag?
Deana C.
Holley, NY
Has anyone cooked with Red Stag? I am wondering how brownies would taste.