BY JIM BEAM #33 in Whiskey

• Does this have a strong black cherry taste or after taste?5 Answers
  • What drinks do you guys mix this with?21 Answers
Stephanie J.
Arcanum, OH
This is my favorite whiskey! Straight, or in a mixed drink (cherry coke, dr.pepper) you can't go wrong! The cherry really makes it go down smooth, and it's very affordable!!
Valerie M.
I love Red Stag! For anyone who enjoys bourbon and also likes mixed drinks/rum&cokes/etc, you will love it. It's black cherry flavored, and my favorite combination is actually black cherry Coke and Red Stag because its almost undetectable that there is any alcohol in it at all! Just be careful since it's so good ;)
Betsy F.
Downsville, LA
I recommend. Would buy again. Makes for great gifts! Jim Beam Red Stag Bourbon is a great drink for celebs cele celbrating its a liftle pricery but worth it. Why canr i type anything correctly or erase my mistakes? Help
Kelley M.
Albion
This is my husband’s favorite whiskey! He mixes it with Coca Cola and it’s his kind of perfect drink. Adding it to cherry Coca Cola really enhances the flavor as well. We are definitely frequent buyers of this product!!
Stephanie S.
Hazel Park, MI
I like the sweet cherry, pairs amazingly well in old fashioned press, with the natural cherry flavor complimenting the muddled orange peel, sugar and cherry It is the best tasting cherry-flavored whiskey available
Tamara W.
Crofton
I love cherry flavored anything and lots of people buy the little shooters at the place I work so I figured I would try it out. I was very impressed and have definitely bought it again because of the flavor!
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I have so many so many wonderful things I like about this drink number one you can drink it cold or hot number to it's got a sweet but yet Fire taste to it number 3 you can drink it in a mixed drink or On the Rocks number for its affordable number five grab your pillow because you're going to need it the next day for The Hangover!!!
Laura H.
Virden, MB
This stuff is fantastic!!  I LOVE the taste of the Red Stag, it's sooo good with coke, though I like it better without ice and not out of the fridge/freezer cold.  It's a great price, though we can't seem to find it in many places where I live anymore unfortunately.
Susie E.
Rahway
I bought this once with a few friends, the the local liquor store. I liked the taste of it and it was very smooth. I also liked that it's very strong and I didn't get sick from it after enjoying a lot of it. I would definitely buy this again if I wanted to party at home.
Abi D.
Haworth, NJ
This flavor is awesome. It's not syrupy like a lot of other flavored whiskeys. It can be mixed really easily, my boyfriend and I brought it to a party with coke and were making drinks, which everyone said just tasted like cherry coke. It's always a hit with our friends.
Aminda R.
Toppenish, WA
What drinks do you guys mix this with?
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA
What does this taste like?
Amy L.
Bessemer City, NC
Happy Hour Expert
Does this have a strong black cherry taste or after taste?
Dawn D.
Which is your favorite Red Stag?
Deana C.
Holley, NY
Has anyone cooked with Red Stag? I am wondering how brownies would taste.