Jim Beam Red Stag Bourbon

by Jim Beam

Is this product worth the price?
Anyone other good suggestions for bourbon mixer?
What is your favorite flavor? Are you an original girl? Honey? Black cherry? or spiced?
Start your review of Jim Beam Red Stag Bourbon!
How would you rate this product?
Dustin H.
Bethany
Red Stag is my favorite bourbon. It is incredibly smooth and tastes great neat or over ice. I would highly recommend to all.
Tiffany W.
Blytheville
This is a smooth whiskey with an amazing cinnamon flavor! Be careful it will sneak up on you.
Dusty M.
Very good with dr pepper. But very strong. Great taste and after taste. Very affordable. The smell is amazing.
Faviana F.
You really get the hint of black cherry mixed in with the deep, smooth, whiskey flavor. Very taatey and easy to enjoy. Can be drank alone or with a mixer.
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Jim Beam Red Stag Bourbon tastes delicious. I typically mix it with Coke or cherry Pepsi and tastes so good. It goes down super smooth as well.
Kimberly D.
Jim Beam Red Stag Bourbon uploaded by Kimberly D.
I love the taste of this and mixing it with coke. However, if I drink it on the rocks I get the worst heartbutn at night. Jim Beam Red Stag Bourbon
Brooke L.
My go to whiskey when I can afford it. Love it mixed with cola but does well on its own too. Price could be a little less but it's a special treat type drink for me.
Lee W.
Conifer, CO
My boyfriend likes Jack Daniels I like Jim Beam. We have to get 2 bottles every time we go to the liquor store. :)
Ashley W.
Omaha
This variety goes down much easier than the original. Pair with a cold Dr pepper and you're set. Not to mention it's cheaper than some other brands but still has good flavor. This is my go to alcohol.
Debria G.
st.louis
Great taste smooth n just if u like whiskey u have to try this its a winner for sure n its defently a strate on rocks type drink or even as a shot or a mixed drink just make sure u got that fire pit going n ur hoodie. N ur smores n ur music and good company!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...