BY JIM BEAM #18 in Whiskey

• What drinks do you guys mix this with?21 Answers
Tandra K.
Salt Lake City, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This my absolute favorite Jim Beam whiskey or bourbon which ever category you prefer categorize it in. It's smooth and it can be either mixed or just solo, it's so yummy just thinking about how yummy it is, makes me wish I had a bottle. And although it's one of the cheaper brands of bourbon whiskey, you definitely can't taste it. Just the right amount of berry and whiskey mixed together. If you love whiskey and you like it with a little sweet jim beam definitely helps out by doing the mixing for you and just for that I say cheers Jim Beam. Red Stag is definitely the stag above the rest!!
Thomas S.
Bakersfield
Absolutely delicious! Mixes well with just about anything. I have had this before but I  will definitely purchase more.  The flavor is great! Mild bourbon mixed with black cherry. The best part? It's very affordable! I would definitely reccomend this to everyone, even those that don't like whiskey.

Allison D.
Charleston, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love Red Stag. Mix it with coke and you've got adult cherry coke! So yummy. ūüėč The proof could be a tad stronger but other than that one of my favorite flavored whiskeys. I usually buy a bottle every year for my birthday. Highly recommended for whiskey women like myself.
Krystal D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have only ever had this once, a friend brought it to me and I haven't been able to find it anywhere since. Was very good. Easy to drink. Doesn't require a mixer or chaser, to me anyways.
Della K.
Maricopa
In my opinion, no other flavored whiskey even comes close to the quality of this one. This is a rich, candy like, cherry flavored whiskey that is great to sip on its own, even if you typically don't like whiskey neat. A flavor so good, you don't need a mixer.
Kaela M.
Dalton
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love cinnamon and this had the right kick and stingy to it that correlates to the flavor. But it is not considered a bourbon anymore because of the added flavor, it is a liquor now.

Ever can, go to Kentucky and visit their distillery! 11/10 recommend.
Katelyn L.
Alanson, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Overall very solid whiskey. Great overall taste. You get a lot of great flavor for the price on this bottle. Great for us middle class guys who enjoy sipping on a whiskey at night that has great flavor, but don't want to spend $100 a bottle to do so.
Lauren C.
Ladson, SC
I never was a fan of Jim Beam until I had a boyfriend who just like whiskey a lot. I finally tried the Jim Beam with Coca-Cola. It tastes exactly like Cherry Coke, and made me a fan of that drink. Can't even tell that it's in the coke if you mix it.
Pamela E.
Homosassa Spg, FL
I am absolutely in love with this product! It taste just like a cherry cola but you cannot taste the alcohol! How I make my drink is:

I glass
Ice
1 shot (or 2 to make it a double shot) of Jim beam red stag
Coke
Add a straw to it and mix. Enjoy!!
Katelyn A.
Longwood, FL
Red stag is too strong for my likings, but i enjoy American honey. Meets my expectations on strength and burn. The packaging is outdoorsy and catchy. It is a little expensive especially bought in a shot. Would recommend to some.
Aminda R.
Toppenish, WA
What drinks do you guys mix this with?
Vanessa G.
What does this taste like?
Amy L.
Bessemer City, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Does this have a strong black cherry taste or after taste?
Dawn D.
Which is your favorite Red Stag?
Deana C.
Holley, NY
Has anyone cooked with Red Stag? I am wondering how brownies would taste.