Jim Beam Red Stag Bourbon uploaded by Deanna W.Jim Beam Red Stag Bourbon uploaded by Susan I.Jim Beam Red Stag Bourbon uploaded by Jasmine G.

BY JIM BEAM #30 in Whiskey

• What is your favorite flavor? Are you an original girl? Honey? Blac...4 Answers
  • Does this have a strong black cherry taste or after taste?5 Answers
  • What drinks do you guys mix this with?21 Answers
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Arcanum, OH
This is my favorite whiskey! Straight, or in a mixed drink (cherry coke, dr.pepper) you can't go wrong! The cherry really makes it go down smooth, and it's very affordable!!
Tylynn S.
Tylynn S.
Carmel, IN
Happy Hour Expert
Typically with alcohols after getting drunk with or after having a hangover from something with such a distinct taste as Red Stag, I cannot come back to it for a while. But I will always come back for this. It has the perfect aftertaste to sip by itself or to mix. I would definitely recommend to anyone who isn't interested in the typical harsh whiskey taste.
Cyndy B.
Cyndy B.
Springfield, OR
I love to mix my #JimBeamRedStag with #DietPepsi. I love the cinnamon combination with the whiskey. I either buy this or the honey infused one. I've been drinking the #RedStag since Jim Beam came out with it several years ago. Of course it takes me a while to get through a bottle, but it's worth it to have around.
Kaje W.
Kaje W.
Harleysville, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Absolutely terrible, can't even find the correct words to tell you how terrible it was trying NOT to waste this whole bottle and pour it down the drain. -Smell- Gag, -Taste- Gag, -Mere mention of name- Gag. PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND SACRED, STEER CLEAR, STEER CLEAR!
Laura H.
Laura H.
Virden, MB
Happy Hour Expert
This stuff is fantastic!!  I LOVE the taste of the Red Stag, it's sooo good with coke, though I like it better without ice and not out of the fridge/freezer cold.  It's a great price, though we can't seem to find it in many places where I live anymore unfortunately.
Susie E.
Susie E.
Rahway
I bought this once with a few friends, the the local liquor store. I liked the taste of it and it was very smooth. I also liked that it's very strong and I didn't get sick from it after enjoying a lot of it. I would definitely buy this again if I wanted to party at home.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Fostoria, OH
Mix this with coke & it's a cherry lovers dream. I liked it so much we have only ever bought it by the handle!! It's a great drink all year round. It's very well priced and I would recommend to even those that are a fan of bourbon.
Drew M.
Drew M.
Huntington, WV
Happy Hour Expert
Drink with Dr Pepper, you are welcome! I love red stag and prefer nothing over it! Sure, it isn't strong and it's a little fruity, that just means you can enjoy more for longer. Not as good straight, but it's delicious with pop!
Frances D.
Frances D.
El Paso, TX
Red Stag is one of my go to drinks when we go out to the bar. It has a great flavor and is very adorable. I love drinking it with either just regular soda or cherry flavored soda. I definitely will purchase again and again!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Lafayette, IN
Happy Hour Expert
I like this a lot! It has a good strong flavor, it doesn't go down as smooth as other Jim beams do. It is good alone or mixed with Dr Pepper, it is a good price for what you get and I would buy it again, the flavor stands out
Aminda R.
Aminda R.
Toppenish, WA
What drinks do you guys mix this with?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA
What does this taste like?
Deana C.
Deana C.
Holley, NY
Has anyone cooked with Red Stag? I am wondering how brownies would taste.
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Which is your favorite Red Stag?
Amy L.
Amy L.
Bessemer City, NC
Does this have a strong black cherry taste or after taste?