BY JIM BEAM #41 in Syrups

Karen M.
Karen M.
Loris
This is a good syrup ,but you don't really taste the bourbon in it. I wish there was a little bit more of the bourbon flavor in it.
Krystle W.
Krystle W.
Owensboro, KY
My husband received this as a Christmas gift. He wasn't very happy with it. Says he wouldn't buy it for himself but was glad he could try it.
Brett K.
Brett K.
Decatur
Tried in Nashville on a triple stack of pancakes.. has a hint of whiskey but it needs some assistance in the syrup department
Katie G.
Katie G.
Livingston, LA
A friend got this and I tried it. I fell in love! It's a great flavor, great packaging, and all around great product!!
Gwendolyn M.
Gwendolyn M.
Fort Worth, TX
So amazing. This is the bomb. Adds a kick to what you are putting it on. So delicious.
Ruthann S.
Ruthann S.
Lakewood, NJ
I LOVE pancakes and this syrup just took the flavor in pancakes to the next level for me. Especially the bourbon flavor kind.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT
This stuff is crazy good and I got it in a gift box set. It is a little pricey for the amount that is given but if you happen to find some in your grocery store than I advice you get it.
eveline L.
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
I love jim beam pancake syrup it has such a deep rich flavor to it i guess all of the jim beam products have it and this is no exception
Linda C.
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
I really like pancakes with syrup, I would love to try this but I think it's a little too pricey.
Tonya S.
Tonya S.
I love this syrup to put on top of my pancakes and waffles. Its so delicious hands down my favorite syrup to use.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Torrance, CA
Can you really taste the alcohol in the syrup? This would be a great hit at weekend breakfast!
Chantel E.
Chantel E.
Aurora, CO
Where in the world do they sell this at? I can't believe I am just finding out about this!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Springfield, VT
I would love to try this! Does anyone know where I can buy it?
Tanita C.
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really need to taste this it seems as if it will be great
Andres C.
Andres C.
El Paso, TX
Who else thinks this is great?