BY JIM BEAM

Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT
This stuff is crazy good and I got it in a gift box set. It is a little pricey for the amount that is given but if you happen to find some in your grocery store than I advice you get it.
Krystle W.
Owensboro, KY
My husband received this as a Christmas gift. He wasn't very happy with it. Says he wouldn't buy it for himself but was glad he could try it.
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love jim beam pancake syrup it has such a deep rich flavor to it i guess all of the jim beam products have it and this is no exception
Karen M.
Loris
This is a good syrup ,but you don't really taste the bourbon in it. I wish there was a little bit more of the bourbon flavor in it.
Ruthann S.
Lakewood, NJ
I LOVE pancakes and this syrup just took the flavor in pancakes to the next level for me. Especially the bourbon flavor kind.
Brett K.
Decatur
Tried in Nashville on a triple stack of pancakes.. has a hint of whiskey but it needs some assistance in the syrup department
Katie G.
Livingston, LA
A friend got this and I tried it. I fell in love! It's a great flavor, great packaging, and all around great product!!
Shawny W.
Awesome beverage. Wish I had bought more when I tried a sample. Smooth drink. Not overly sweet
Love the mape aroma.
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
I really like pancakes with syrup, I would love to try this but I think it's a little too pricey.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
So amazing. This is the bomb. Adds a kick to what you are putting it on. So delicious.
Stephanie R.
Torrance, CA
Can you really taste the alcohol in the syrup? This would be a great hit at weekend breakfast!
Andres C.
El Paso, TX
Who else thinks this is great?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really need to taste this it seems as if it will be great
Melissa S.
Springfield, VT
I would love to try this! Does anyone know where I can buy it?
Chantel E.
Aurora, CO
Where in the world do they sell this at? I can't believe I am just finding out about this!