BY JIM BEAM #56 in Mustard

Genuine Jim Beam Original Mustard.
Beam formula a standard since 1795. see more...

Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
I love mustard and this one is no exception! It has great flavor and makes my hot dogs taste gourme! I found this at a local grocery store and I am very satisfied with the flavor. I like to use this with anything that I grill. I would def recommend this to a friend or even bring this to every BBQ I go to!
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
I like it. It's a kind of fun take on mustard, giving it a different flavor without being too strong. And the addition of Jim Beam ups the manliness factor. Perfect for a BBQ.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
I'm not too much of a mustard fan to begin with, but this stuff is tasty!! It goes great on burgers, hotdogs, and wraps!!!
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Great product would definitely recommend. If you vist the website you can get great coupons and promo codes.
Kim P.
Mascouche, QC
I really like mustard, I put it everywhere, in my sandwiches, on my bread, with my poultry, with my eggs, with my broccoli, EVERYWHERE, it is so good!!! I really like it. It is affrodable. I bought it at the grocery store. I recommend it to others.