BY JIM BEAM

Jim Beam Teriyaki Marinade.
Famous for quality.
Genuine Jim Bean.
Beam formula a standard since 1795. see more...

Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
I bought this so i can make my own chicken teriyaki , but the taste was i little be different from the ones that i have tried , is no bad flavor but i was expecting something different.
My boyfriend said it waa really good , so i continue buying this brand
Alaysha G.
Waterbury , VT
I am a huge fan of the Jim Beam teriyaki marinade. I've used it on steak multiple times, and I have yet to be disappointed. The flavor is definitely there but it's not too strong and the price of this marinade is excellent. I strongly recommend this marinade to others!
Sarah T.
Matthews, NC
I'm rating this two stars only because I have never actuall tried this. But I know that I love jim bean and teriyaki sauce. I think these two would be a heavenly combination. I would like to know where I can purchase this
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
For a novelty-type barbecue sauce Jim Beam's Teriyaki marinade is pretty good. I like my meat and when it comes to feeding my two hungry boys and me, it's gotta be just right. The marinade is easy and only takes me about an hour in the fridge. Keep it up!
Don T.
Nice bar b q sauce hint of that Jim beam on any ribs or chicken taste great perfect for any cook out
Christina N.
Spring Gardens , Crewe
So nice as a Marinade or as a sauce. Don't see it for sale in a lot of places but it's very tasty. I had mine with steak