BY JIM BEAM #37 in Hot Sauce

Jim Beam Original Hot Wing Sauce.
Famous for quality.
Genuine Jim Beam.
Beam formula a standard since 1795. see more...

Kimberli H.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff is so good. It rivals any other sauce I've tried. It has just the right amount of heat. I will not buy this product all the time because it's not the healthiest or cheapest option, but for special occasions, sure!
Shawnese J.
Crescent City
I love the tangy taste and the sour taste of this sauce, I found a ton of different recipes and I'm excited to try all the possibilities . I recommend this product for anyone who likes the tangy yet sour taste . Perfect for barbquing or baking. I'm definitely buying again
Tyler Z.
This accutally has really great flavor I would definitely recommend it for other people to give it a try it is so good to mix with ranch for veggies or obviously chicken wings
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
I really like this hot wing sauce. It's got a great flavor and a great texture to the sauce. I used this when I had my son's birthday and everyone loved it.
lrachel g.
Omg this is so good or maybe cause im just a wings girl. Its spice it gives you a little kick. You always have to have a side of ranch.