BY JIM BEAM #21 in Whiskey

• What would be good to mix with this besides pop? :)1 Answers
  • Is the honey flavour very prominent or is it subtle?1 Answers
  • Anyone tried with eggnog? Feel like the honey flavor would be a goo...1 Answers
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Owensville, MO
I am a Jim Beam kinda girl, I was amazed how much I liked the Jim Beam Honey. The smooth taste of the bourbon with a background flavor of honey made this very enjoyable to drink! I would high recommend this to anyone who enjoys bourbon and want to mix it up with the flavor profile.
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
I was hesitant on purchasing a full sized bottle so they had a holiday gift set of 8 different mini bottles. My favorite, is the Honey. It doesn't over power the drink and has a nice sweet after taste. I have mixed it with Coke and Dr. Pepper. It's delicious
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
No one does whiskey like Kentucky and Jim Bean!! If you are a whiskey drinker and haven't tried this GO GET IT NOW!! You will be thankful later! The rich, smooth flavor will melt away your worries! Great for a party or just a relaxing evening by yourself!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
I'm a fan of Jim bean but not the honey. They honey flavor is too sweet and over powering for me! I love honey and bourbon but this flavor was not a favorite of mine. I would not recommend it unless you like sweet sweet sweet.
Myranda E.
Myranda E.
This particular Jim Beam product is extra smooth and tasty. We even used this in a recent holiday concoction and it was a great addition. Jim Beam is another classic Kentucky bourbon product with wonderful flavor
Faith W.
Faith W.
Shreveport, LA
I love this honey bourbon whiskey! Tastes great and perfect by itself or with your favorite mixer. I am not a big fan of the packaging... I think the label could be designed better but as far as taste... perfect!
Alisa B.
Alisa B.
Bronx, NY
Love this bourbon. The honey gives it a sweet kick where you can have it alone on the rocks, or with a splash of ginger ale which is how I like it. It's moderately priced between $25-$30. Would recommend.
Melche E.
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my favorite now. You don't need it to mix with other thing since it's sweet already and it certainly has a good smoother taste. I drink it as a shot and love it to bits. I recommend it
Megan M.
Megan M.
West Winfield, NY
I love whiskey that has a honey taste, this is always one of my go to drinks when I want to have a good time, goes down very smoothly with a nice honey after taste
Chela W.
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
I'm not really into browns but I've been using this to put in my pecan pies! So delicious. I've also made like a ginger peach cocktail with which was also good.
Liz L.
Liz L.
Is this a good brand? Does it really taste like honey?
Lori M.
Lori M.
Is this comparable to Jack Daniels' Honey?
Lewis B.
Lewis B.
Dallas, GA
Is the honey flavour very prominent or is it subtle?
Trish C.
Trish C.
Morehead, KY
Just curious .Has anyone else tryed mixing this with Dr.Pepper this is so good must try if you haven't.
Johnathan D.
Johnathan D.
Sevierville
How strong is the honey flavor?