Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Manassas, VA

Bourbon is just about the only alcohol I will drink, aside from my occasional moscato. I love whiskey and my two go tos are eithier jack daniels and sometimes Jim beam when I want to save a few bucks. As far as flavored bourbon goes I usually lean more towards Jim beam. I'm not big fan of anything honey but when I tried this I really enjoyed it. I'm a big jack and Coke drinker and don't really enjoy my whiskey with out some sort of mixer even though I usually do a glass of about 75% whiskey lol, anyways my friend suggested I try the honey flavor with lemonade and it was amazing! The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is I would still choose just a regular bourbon over a flavored one any day.
Cyndy B.
Cyndy B.
Springfield, OR

#JimBeamHoney has such a smooth taste to it. I've mixed it with some hot tea to make a hot toddy and it was perfect. It is also perfect for my "Three Wisemen" shot (Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, and Johnny Walker). It's combination of whiskey and honey create that smooth taste that leaves you wanting more.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Owensville, MO

I am a Jim Beam kinda girl, I was amazed how much I liked the Jim Beam Honey. The smooth taste of the bourbon with a background flavor of honey made this very enjoyable to drink! I would high recommend this to anyone who enjoys bourbon and want to mix it up with the flavor profile.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Denver, CO

I'm not really a Bourbon kind of girl and this one's okay. I would definitely buy this again but probably stick to Bulliet. I buy all my alcohol at Molly's (a store in Denver, Colorado) It's actually not that expensive, and i would definitely recommend it to others
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.

I was hesitant on purchasing a full sized bottle so they had a holiday gift set of 8 different mini bottles. My favorite, is the Honey. It doesn't over power the drink and has a nice sweet after taste. I have mixed it with Coke and Dr. Pepper. It's delicious
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

No one does whiskey like Kentucky and Jim Bean!! If you are a whiskey drinker and haven't tried this GO GET IT NOW!! You will be thankful later! The rich, smooth flavor will melt away your worries! Great for a party or just a relaxing evening by yourself!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN

My husband and I enjoy whiskey and coke regularly. This is one of our go to products! It is easy to find and purchase and doesn't cost a lot! The taste has always been great! Keep the bottle once finished! Good for DIY projects!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY

I'm a fan of Jim bean but not the honey. They honey flavor is too sweet and over powering for me! I love honey and bourbon but this flavor was not a favorite of mine. I would not recommend it unless you like sweet sweet sweet.
Myranda E.
Myranda E.

This particular Jim Beam product is extra smooth and tasty. We even used this in a recent holiday concoction and it was a great addition. Jim Beam is another classic Kentucky bourbon product with wonderful flavor
Faith W.
Faith W.
Shreveport, LA

I love this honey bourbon whiskey! Tastes great and perfect by itself or with your favorite mixer. I am not a big fan of the packaging... I think the label could be designed better but as far as taste... perfect!
Liz L.
Liz L.

Is this a good brand? Does it really taste like honey?
Lori M.
Lori M.

Is this comparable to Jack Daniels' Honey?
Mel K.
Mel K.

What would be good to mix with this besides pop? :)
Trish C.
Trish C.
Morehead, KY

Just curious .Has anyone else tryed mixing this with Dr.Pepper this is so good must try if you haven't.
Lewis B.
Lewis B.
Dallas, GA

Is the honey flavour very prominent or is it subtle?