Jim Beam Double Oak Kentucky Bourbon

by Jim Beam

Jim Beam® Double Oak is first aged in charred American white oak barrels, then we pour it into another freshly charred barrel to mature for a second time. This second barreling allows the liquid to develop an even deeper level of oakiness and rich caramel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jim Beam Double Oak Kentucky Bourbon!
How would you rate this product?
Travis S.
Tappahannock, VA
Jim Beam Double Oak Kentucky Bourbon uploaded by Travis S.
Loved this bourbon. Full flavored but not over powering, rich and smooth. Not a fan of the regular Jim Bean, but highly recommend this one as a smooth sipper!
Franco T.
Miramar, FL
Delicious whiskey, it is perfect to have at home or give it to a friend who likes these drinks. I believe that the price of this product is indicated. I highly recommend it, you can buy it in a store or try it in a bar or restaurant, it is super known and that gives you confidence 🥰
Alan K.
Long Beach, CA
A lit of heat. Definately a young bourbon. Tasted over-charred. A ton of heat... would only buy again for a mixer.
Alex B.
A great bourbon for a great price. Jim Beam is my go to and always manages to hit the spot, especially mixed with a little bit of coke! It is a great product and I would most definitely buy it and drink it again!
Brianna B.
Holly Springs, MS
Really spicy spirt , feel the burn all the way down; I can only drink with a chaser of orange juice etc. The flavor is overpowered by the burn, and you will reak of alcohol with only a couple shots. I would improve by lowering the proof , but I know alot of southern drinkers that love the spicy.
Sarah G.
Maplewood, MN
This is my favorite whiskey! Very smooth tasting, some whiskey really burn going down, but not this one. I prefer it with a glass of ice.
Erica M.
Whitefield, ME
This whiskey is a great value. The flavor is really nice and smooth, the packaging is appealing and nice, the price point is fair, leaving this in the "affordable" range. I've purchased this several times and will continue to buy it.
Krystal C.
Kentucky really knows how to produce some good whiskey/bourbon. Jim bean is a classic and this first time I tried this was at the distillery. Flavor is great and I would highly highly recommend this.
Kathy C.
Las Cruces, NM
Has a smooth taste and good for mixed drinks. Price is affordable and seems to be a favorite among my group of friends.
Nancy H.
Smooth & warm! Hits the spot every time. Great as a shot or mixed with Coke. Love having it poured over ice.

Looking for your answer?