BY JIM BEAM #12 in Whiskey

• What's the difference between this and the Jack Daniels whiskey?2 Answers
  • Do you mix this with anything or just drink it straight?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey really good so prefect and great to mix drinks I wouldn't drink it by its self it's very strong and will mess you up forsure haah" in 2 reviews
  • "Obviously this is not as good as more expensive whiskeys but for a college student this is definitely something that will get the job done without making you swear off whiskey forever" in 1 review
  • "But it is reasonably priced and is good to use in a variety of recipes " in 1 review
  • "its definitely not my first choice but considering its cheaper than most its what i occasionally buy. " in 1 review
  • "I would rather mix it with coke to subtle the taste." in 1 review
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Pretty good for bourbon, coming from a gal who doesn't particularly care for bourbon! First tried it at Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam country music festival. A bottle of this is price about the same as most similar sized bottles of other liquors.

The Jim Beam rep turned me onto a drink call the "Mountain Man" which is about the only way I'll drink Bourbon. Get the Blueberry DeKuyper and Jim Beam White Label, along with some Mountain Dew. You pour enough beam as you prefer and add a splash of the DeKuyper (it has alcohol content as well so you can end up with a drink that's too strong if you have a heavy pour) and then you add Mountain Dew as your mixer. I like crushed ice in mine but that's just preference. It's a great drink whether it's hot or cold out!
Will S.
Newport, OR
As a bourbon drinker Jim beam is a staple, it's great for whiskey gingers, or whiskey & coke. It's very versetile and doesn't have an overpowering oakiness that some burbouns have making them difficult to mix. Jim beam can also stand alone however, served on the rocks or neat suits it just as well as mixing.
Abi Z.
Louisville, KY
Not the best bourbon by far, but a good intro to the world of whiskey. If you're a beginner trying to build up your bar, this is a pretty standard choice and one of the best for its price. If you want a bourbon mixed drink rather than drinking it straight, this bottle is probably the way to go.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Something about the taste of Jim Beam does not settle well with me. I really cannot handle the taste of it. I have tried it a few times and it did not getting any better. It does not meet my expectations. It is cheap and that is about all it has going for it. I do not recommend this product
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
Jim Beam....What can I say?! Its an amazing and smooth Bourbon. I absolutely recommend it. It is very smooth and kinda has a sweet taste to it. It's good in a shot or mixed with Coke. Regardless of how you drink it, it will warm your whole body. It's a good buy and a good taste.
Samantha B.
I am a huge fan of bourbon but Jim Beam is not my favorite. The flavor is not one that suits my taste buds. It is a bourbon i have tried multiple times at multiple tastings and just cannot get behind it. It is an inexpensive bottle but not worth recommending to others.
Natalie K.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is an old classic! It has a bold distinct flavor, and gets the job done for a reasonable price, I would consider this one of the better Bourbon Whiskey choices! I don't see any room for improvement, I couldn't ask for more! I have bought this choice for years!
Summer L.
Berea, KY
This is a pretty good drink if you're looking for something that's not too expensive, but will work for you. There are a variety of recipes that are awesome with this whiskey. It's really strong, so I like to mix it so it doesn't mess with me too much.
Rachel P.
I love all whiskey, it's my favorite liqour. Good bourbon and scotch you can drink on the rocks any day. I love the southern class it adds to my drinks too. Yes I'm the girl at the club ordering a bourbon and coke and yes I request Jack Daniels!!
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
This whiskey is great for the price! It's cheap and smooth and does the job. Packaging is nice and it's really affordable. Flavor is on point and it mixes well with coke. I usually have this in hand at my house, so this is a def buy again.
Nichole S.
Carson City, NV
What do you mix this with?
laura g.
Pasadena, TX
Dose anyone know if it mixes well with a specific soda or juice??
Jessica S.
Everett, WA
How do you prefer to drink this?
Mike Y.
Chilliwack, BC
Is this better than Jack Daniels?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What whiskey do you prefer other than this?