BY JIM BEAM

Reminiscent of baklava with honey-soaked Phyllo dough and baked walnuts and brown sugar. Very enticing nose. Round and soft on the palate with lovely vanilla and nutty favors which lead into a mellow finish. see more...

Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
I don't drink this often but I really do like it when I in the mood. I think its good for its price when i am craving it. It available in a lot of places near me And I think its one of the best brands in its category. recommended to friends and anyone who is in the mood for bourbon .
Ashley M.
Dallas
I don’t know what I was thinking when I bought this. Thought it would taste a lot better than it does. Way too strong for my liking. I still have 3/4 I’d a bottle left. I can’t even give it away :(Jim Beam Bourbon Bonded
Katharin W.
Somerset, KY
This product has a very good taste. I️t is very delicious, and I️ would recommend it to others. I️t is somewhat pricey, but you get what you pay for. I️ purchased it at a local liquor store.
Angela W.
philadelphia, PA
Jim Beam is quite good. Quite flavorful. It's almost like a mixed drink in itself and has a coca-cola like sweetness to it. I drink on the rocks, but it would probably be a smooth mixer too.
I can definitely taste the corn in this, it's almost like corn and corn husks in a way, it is bourbon after all.
Nice stuff, pretty rich tasting and certainly not odd like scotch.
Shanda C.
Charleston, WV
Whiskey is a little strong when it comes to drinking, which I do not do very often maybe once a year, but when it comes to bourbon, Jim Beam is my definate go to choice, it is a little Pricy but well worth it!!!
Jeri-lynn G.
Raleigh, NC
100 proof or not, it hits your tongue like brimstone. The papery oak spice might be an enjoyable characteristic if the overwhelming corn sweetness wasn't there. It literally does taste like a higher proof beam. Something about it feels more bearable than white label, but this should only be used for shots if you're tryna get crunk. To which, it succeeds.
Katelyn Ann C.
Vancouver
One of my favorite bourbons my boyfriend actually introduced me to. For the price it is a very smooth product and goes really well with fall and winter styled drinks. I sometimes even mix it in my eggnog during the holidays. Or even on a cold winter's day, just throwing it over some ice.
Lynette R.
Kansas City, KS
Not really a fan of Jim Beam. Personally, it is too rustic for my taste in alcohol. I tend to choose other brands when it comes to whiskey. I've only had this once and did not like it and I do not think I'll have it again. Maybe it will work for others but not me.
Myesha M.
Bothell, WA
The bourbon is very strong, but has a nice taste & aroma to it I purchased this one at bevmo is was a little on the expensive side but it did last a very long time it's worth the purchase if you're into bourbon I was satisfied with my overall purchase
Abbigail L.
Ekron
Had Jim Beam Bourbon Bonded for the first time, at Jim Beam’s Distillery. Now it is a must have each trip to the liquor store. Nothing like some smooth Kentucky whisky! Once you try it, you’ll want more. I highly recommend, it’s so yummy!