BY JIM BEAM #6 in Jerky

Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.
Thornton
Very delicious!  One of the best beef jerks that I have had in a long time. Great value for the price considering how pricey gas station food is lately. Great flavor though. Absolutely loved it! I would definitely buy it again! Just like chewing some jerky then taking a shot.
Katie B.
Katie B.
CRYSTAL RIVER, FL
I am a big beef jerky eater and this brand is always fresh. I bought it at a local grocery store and usually where I shop for it. The pro's are that they are always fresh and tender. Not dried out like some of the other brands I have tried and the flavor is phenomenal.
Becky S.
Becky S.
Milton , WA
I love this Jim Beam beef jerky! It has nice texture and isn’t super hard, more on the tender side. I love the flavor too, it’s a nice smoky flavor. Good taste and great quality! This beef jerky ya great for snacking and amazing to take on camping/hiking trips.
Paola F.
Paola F.
Los Angeles, CA
So flavourful and nice cut up pieces.  Something to keep you going during the monotonous hours at work.  The price is well worth it.  The family goes through a few bags.  Ralphs carries these.  I might of seen some on amazon.   Try it, I feel like this jerky stands out.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Villa Hills, KY
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend and I always get these when we go on a road trip. They are smoky, sweet and also whiskey good! These taste a lot like the BBQ sauce and are not a gross imitation like some BBQ flavors are. Perfect combo of smoky and sweet!
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Foodie Expert
I am a beef jerkey lover! Before trying Jim Beam beef jerkey, I didn't care what brand it was, but now...it's gotta be Jim Beam! Or i ain't eating it. Haha so delicious & not too dry like the other brands!
Kristi P.
Kristi P.
Aberdeen, MS
Foodie Expert
Favorite beef jerkey out there. Has great taste and can be found in most convenient stores. Not too pricey for a snack on the go. I like to eat it straight out of the bag. Would recommend to others
Marjorie P.
Marjorie P.
Foodie Expert
Jerky is a must when going camping and being able to chew it helps a great deal! This kind is great and since it is so easy to chew it doesn't get stuck in your teeth like the more dry kind does.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Foodie Expert
Love this beef Jerky and actually tried to homemake this but it does not compare to the quality taste of this. It is delicious and would recommend buying this!! The flavors are soooo good!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin , WI
Foodie Expert
I had only tried these once but I will definitely be a repeat buyer ! They were tangy and not too overbearing! They were a little more expensive than cheaper brands but I believe in splurging once in a while!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Where can I buy these jerky at?
Chantel E.
Chantel E.
Aurora, CO
Foodie Expert
Where in the world do they sell this at? I need some in my life!!! This is amazing!!!