BY JIM BEAM #9 in Jerky

Buy on Walmart
Katie B.
Katie B.
I am a big beef jerky eater and this brand is always fresh. I bought it at a local grocery store and usually where I shop for it. The pro's are that they are always fresh and tender. Not dried out like some of the other brands I have tried and the flavor is phenomenal.
Paola F.
Paola F.
Los Angeles, CA
So flavourful and nice cut up pieces.  Something to keep you going during the monotonous hours at work.  The price is well worth it.  The family goes through a few bags.  Ralphs carries these.  I might of seen some on amazon.   Try it, I feel like this jerky stands out.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Villa Hills, KY
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend and I always get these when we go on a road trip. They are smoky, sweet and also whiskey good! These taste a lot like the BBQ sauce and are not a gross imitation like some BBQ flavors are. Perfect combo of smoky and sweet!
Marjorie P.
Marjorie P.
Foodie Expert
Jerky is a must when going camping and being able to chew it helps a great deal! This kind is great and since it is so easy to chew it doesn't get stuck in your teeth like the more dry kind does.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Foodie Expert
Love this beef Jerky and actually tried to homemake this but it does not compare to the quality taste of this. It is delicious and would recommend buying this!! The flavors are soooo good!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Foodie Expert
I had only tried these once but I will definitely be a repeat buyer ! They were tangy and not too overbearing! They were a little more expensive than cheaper brands but I believe in splurging once in a while!
April E.
April E.
Waynesville
 Some of  the best beef jerky I  ever had . I love all of different kinds of  flavors I can choose from . My hole family loves it.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Colorado Springs
I love beef jerky, so I wasn't too surprised when I found this one and enjoyed having something a little different. Wouldn't mind getting this one again.
Joy G.
Joy G.
Huffman , TX
Foodie Expert
Jim Beam has always been my Fav. But now there is beef jerky. The taste is wonderful and the price isn't bad either.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Bryant, AR
I mean, you really can't mess up beef jerky. This one is not one of my favorites, but it is still very good!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Chantel E.
Chantel E.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
Where in the world do they sell this at? I need some in my life!!! This is amazing!!!