BY JIM BEAM #5 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Buy on Walmart
Ashley H.
I love beef jerky and this stuff is tasty.  It's so tender and delicious.  I wish that it were cheaper, but I'd have to buy out the farm to curb my appetite otherwise.  I eyeball it in the store,  but rarely ever purchase it myself.  It's hard to buy an $8 snack when I can opt for a $1 candybar or bag of chips.
Kendra M.
Miami
I eat these suckers obsessively! Its a great snack for hiking and moving around in the car  and being active in general. I got the jerky at Walmart  it was affordable, everyone I know asked for me to share it with them ... I HAVE to buy more! I love these; the flavor is the bomb dot com and I highly recommend trying it out.
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Foodie Expert
Beef jerky is honestly so under-rated to me. I could eat this all day, every day! They have a few different flavor options so that and jerky lover can find the one right for them. I prefer some with more heat or pepperflakes so I like the I have choices. All jerky, to me, runs pretty expensive but it's always worth it
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Alexandria R.
Thornton
Very delicious!  One of the best beef jerks that I have had in a long time. Great value for the price considering how pricey gas station food is lately. Great flavor though. Absolutely loved it! I would definitely buy it again! Just like chewing some jerky then taking a shot.
Angie J.
Charlton Heights
Compared to beef jerky option within other brands, this one would have to be a go to. It is a bit pricey, but every brand of jerky is pricey. Jim Beam's, however, packs a punch with flavors and is so delightfully moist and mouthwatering, you'll never buy another brand again.
Becky S.
Milton, WA
Foodie Expert
I love this Jim Beam beef jerky! It has nice texture and isn’t super hard, more on the tender side. I love the flavor too, it’s a nice smoky flavor. Good taste and great quality! This beef jerky ya great for snacking and amazing to take on camping/hiking trips.
Tere C.
Salt Lake City
My husband is obsessed with these seeds. They're affordable and very delicious. Some others he's tried a bit better, but these are definitely one of the best. You can purchase at any major retailer and sometimes at gas stations too. Will definitely buy again!
Reagan S.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Foodie Expert
I am a beef jerkey lover! Before trying Jim Beam beef jerkey, I didn't care what brand it was, but now...it's gotta be Jim Beam! Or i ain't eating it. Haha so delicious & not too dry like the other brands!
Marla W.
Foodie Expert
I’m a sucker for some good beef jerky. While I normally am not a fan of store bought jerky I do enjoy this flavor. It tasted good and wasn’t too chewy. When I pass by it in the store I have to grab a bag
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Where can I buy these jerky at?
Chantel E.
Aurora, CO
Foodie Expert
Where in the world do they sell this at? I need some in my life!!! This is amazing!!!