BY JIM BEAM #54 in Mustard

Genuine Jim Beam Mustard Bacon.
Beam formula a standard since 1795. see more...

Lacey T.
Eastside
This mustard is okay. I didnt really like the sourness of it. It was pretty affordable but It was definatly not my favorite. Its okay to marinate meats in or use for a topper. I wasnt thrilled with the flavor. Probably wouldnt buy again, It just wasnt for me.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
Sooooooooooooooo good. What else do you need when bbqing? The perfect mix of flavor. Definitely a family staple in this house. Healthy or not we enjoy. Great price and good quality and flavor . Highly recommend
Madison K.
Vancouver, WA
I... Hate this. It's just not worth the money. The whole bacon-flavored thing is getting out of hand and is gimmicky at best at this point. I think this stuff was cook when it came out, but when you get to bacon mustard, you need to step back and evaluate your life choices.
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
No reason this shouldn't be in every household's fridge. Perfect on sandwiches, but my favorite thing to do is us it as a glaze before browning a roast. Sold fairly widely. Think even at walmart. Always consistent and satisfying, would def keep buying.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Bacon mustard. Really ? This definitely sounds interesting. I don't think I'd want to try it if it wasn't for the fact jim beam makes it
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
I love mustard. And when my friend said taste this one i was ok. It is Jim Bean it has to be good it is now i put it in almost anything..
Emma C.
Southaven , MS
Very good product. I have used it many different ways. my favorite was as a marinade for chicken and dipping sauce for sausage.
Bennie F.
Dallas
This is very good and we use it on several of our recipes!  My sister makes some great ribs with it and they are awesome
evea s.
Beckley, WV
Once i tried this mustard i refuse to back to any other kind. This is good as a dipping sauce or on sandwiches and burgers!
Rachael A.
This mustard was so amazing and smooth. Not tart just tasted perfect on anything from a brat, burger to a ham sandwich!