Jim Beam Apple Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by Stephanie W.

BY JIM BEAM #19 in Whiskey

Becky S.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Not being a big whiskey drinker myself I rather enjoy it! The hint of apple smells so good and if it wasn't for the burning I would drink it all the time!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
I thought this was just ok. My husband bought some to try for New Year's Eve. I disappointed, I thought it would have tasted better.
Kennedy B.
Kennedy B.
Big Lake
I personally have been drinking since a young teenager and my first drink just happened to be Jim Beam Original. Well I have been drinking Jim Beam for 8 years now and 2 years ago I decided to try Apple Beam. Now it is probably just my taste buds that don’t like it because the only reason I tried it is because I kept hearing how great it tastes. I did not like it because it was very sweet. I personally don’t like sweet liquor, but I have heard from others it is the best! It all depends on your taste!
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
For the price this product is a very good choice. I like to use it as a mixer because it is a little bit harsh going down however it is very good compared to a lot of the competitors. It’s also very good to use with marinade in cooking of steaks and chicken. Check out some of the recipes online that you can use it for you’ll be really surprised with some of the creativity that comes with alcohol
Ali S.
Ali S.
I can't say enough about Jim Beam! I'm from Kentucky and toured their distillery and taste tested their alcohols on multiple occasions. This apple is one of my favorites. It's sweet taste adds so much flavor to their existing whiskey without taking about from the taste all whiskey lovers have. It pairs great with sprite or soda water!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
This is my husbands new favorite whiskey. I personally think it is just ok and have to be in the mood to drink it but it does mix well with cranberry apply juice. It has a strong apple taste to it and is very fruity. I would recommend it if you would like to try something different or like apple. It's about average price.
Reds P.
Reds P.
Warfield, KY
i have always liked to sip on a small glass of jim beam at party's. i get it at a Rite-Aid. its about the same price as a regular bottle of Jim beam if my memory is correct. give or take a couple Dollars. lol i would defiantly buy this again. It has a very smooth finish for a cheaper bottle of bourbon.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Absolutely love this whiskey I love adding this to Apple cider during the fall time it gives you a nice warm and cozy feel to it. I first tried this liquor, as a shot the bartender I iced the liquor up and it went down very smooth. The Apple flavor isn't too sweet so it makes the whiskey easier to drink
Ethel V.
Ethel V.
Miami
this is my favorite!!!! it's so refreshing when mixed with club soda or by itself. i get mines at total wine and it's very affordable. at first i bought it because i wanted to compare with crown royal apple and this one really surprised me. I have already repurchased this and will continue to do so.
Taia B.
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
I love to drink this straight or mixed with Sprite. It makes a great combination with the Sprite. Someone recommended it to me and although I thought it seemed weird at first it's very crisp and refreshing.
Deosha A.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I like apple liquors, is this worth tasting ?
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Rochester, NY
I received a couple bottles of this as gifts. What are some good mixed drink recipes? I'm not a big whisky/bourbon drinker so the more that flavor is masked, the better!!