BY JIM BEAM

JIM BEAM 6 PIECE GRILL BASKET KIT see more...

Bree M.
New york
Perfect for my family. I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation.
Giovanny D.
Techie Expert Level 1
Bought my dad this for Father's Day, he loves it! And so do we when he makes those homemade burgers on the grill 😍 very easy to use, easy to clean as well. It is a nice set for the grill and I would definitely recommend this to everyone who likes to get out and have a nice steak out with family and friends.
Kiera M.
Anderson, CA
My husband and I got this as a gift for Christmas and we absolutely love it!! It has held up quite well compared to other brands. Super simple and easy to set up and use. The basket is one of my favorite things to use. I would absolutely recommend this to any avid BBQer.
Skylar M.
Ft Mitchell, KY
Very high quality utensils. I use these everytime my family and I grill out. They definitely met my expectations and are very easy to use. Some pros to this product are they are made very sturdy and will last a long time. A con is pretty much nothing!
Sydney L.
Washougal
These tools are such great gifts for dads, grandpas, uncles, etc. They make BBQing so much easier and way less messy. Easy to cleans and keeps everything right where you want it while cooking it all the way through
Ashes C.
Charleston, WV
I mean I don’t own a grill or anything, but if I did I would probably choose this over anything else. I mean you get so much more than just a cover for your grill. Why not splurge and get into a Jim bean grill?
Patricia J.
This has outlasted allnothers I have purchased. It works well, is easy to clean and has a long enough handle you don't get burned. Simple to use, I would recommend as they exceeded my expectations.
Ashlynn A.
These are actually really awesome if you’re expecting to grill. I got a set for my brother and it has forever changed his life. He loves them so much vs the old cheap ones he’s had before.
Dominique H.
Abilene , TX
Kinda cheaply made metal tongs are hard to use and could be better designed for grilling. Worked good for one summer but not any longer then that would not recommend
Ashley B.
Burlington, NC
I got this as a gift for my boyfriend, and he loves it. It makes turning and seasoning meat so easy. Our grill isn’t even that large, and this is the perfect size.