JILLIAN MICHAELS: YOGA MELTDOWN BY MICHAELS, JILLIAN (DVD) uploaded by Donna L.

BY NONE #17 in Fitness Classes & Programs

Jillian Michaels, winning trainer on NBC's "The Biggest Loser," introduces a new yoga workout unlike any other. Combining hard-core power poses with her dynamic training techniques, Jillian will get you real weight-loss results-fast. Yoga Meltdown includes two complete 30-minute workouts that include a warm up and cool down. Begin with the Level 1 workout which focuses on quickly flowing yoga sequences to burn mega calories. And then progress to Level 2 which adds twists and balance poses for an even greater burn. From Lions Gate. see more...

• Are there varied versions of each position in case I'm not as fle...2 Answers
  • How long are the work outs usually?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "If you are a first time yogi, I recommend you do not buy this." in 1 review
Chelsea F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this dvd. I had never done yoga before and been to a yoga class prior to using this dvd. Some moves are difficult especially if you lack upper body strength, but I found myself getting better the more I used the dvd.
Auddy W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Even for Yoga, Jillian Michaels knows how to make it intense as possible. It's very effective, but it was just too much for me. I ended up having to sell it.
Chloe L.
Bronx, NY
One of the best workout DVD's! She explains everything and offers multiple variations to the routine. You definitely feel and see the results.
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
It works. Sort of an odd concept to birn while doing yoga but truly these target some trouble areas and help you to achieve that great body
Lucette O.
Hillsboro, OR
This was a nice relaxing fun workout. I loved it so much. I like how it was stretching me out especially when I get really soar.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
It's a complete body workout and it's amazing. It can indeed be quite hard but the more you do it the better you progress.
Christina e.
Definitely a yoga meltdown! Jillian knows how to workout! I like this but I prefer her 30 day shred videos
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
I got this one thinking yoga no big deal! ya right lol this workout is killer..in a good way!! I love it!!
Natasha M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This dvd is a great yoga workout that explains enough for beginners, and it's reasonably priced.
Courtney R.
Don't be fooled by it being yoga, it's a real good workout! It builds strength an endurance in strength training! This is great because all you need is a mat and your own body weight and a bit of space! There's beginner and expert options and modification options to accommodate everyone as well! Jillian is a great motivator and makes the workout fun!
alison j.
belleville, ON
How long are the work outs usually?
Sarah H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Are there varied versions of each position in case I'm not as flexible or have a knee injury?