JILLIAN MICHAELS: YOGA MELTDOWN BY MICHAELS, JILLIAN (DVD) uploaded by Donna L.

BY NONE #17 in Fitness Classes & Programs

Jillian Michaels, winning trainer on NBC's "The Biggest Loser," introduces a new yoga workout unlike any other. Combining hard-core power poses with her dynamic training techniques, Jillian will get you real weight-loss results-fast. Yoga Meltdown includes two complete 30-minute workouts that include a warm up and cool down. Begin with the Level 1 workout which focuses on quickly flowing yoga sequences to burn mega calories. And then progress to Level 2 which adds twists and balance poses for an even greater burn. From Lions Gate. see more...

• Are there varied versions of each position in case I'm not as fle...2 Answers
  • How long are the work outs usually?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "If you are a first time yogi, I recommend you do not buy this." in 1 review
Mary K.
Tallahassee, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite workout DVDs. Using yoga poses, some modifications and speeding up are done in order to get your heartrate up to transform it into an aerobic exercise so you can burn those calories. It is pretty intense even for the first level. There are three women (Jillian included) demonstrating beginner, intermediate, and advanced moves. Combining the aerobic with the yoga allows me to burn calories, keep in shape, and build up my flexibility in a way that only yoga can do. I use this during my "off days" from running so that I'm still getting in a good workout. I highly recommend this one.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my top favorite Jillian dvd. I absolutely love the cardio yoga. This one really got me in shape and it’s fun to do as well. I highly recommend this, it builds strength and agility.
Trish A.
Roland , OK
Not your typical yoga video, but consider the source. And being atypical isn't a bad thing! It's a fantastic workout that will change your perspective of yoga. A great way to convince a skeptic that yoga "isn't a real workout". Believe me, it is!
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I like to use this video at night or when I'm sore or not feeling well. It is a workout but the stretch feels amazing if you're sore. You will stretch muscles you didn't know existed. It's easy going but will leave you feeling stretched and relaxed. I have back pain but if I do yoga it feels much better the next day.
Amanda W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Talk about a total body workout. If you are looking for a relaxing yoga dvd, this is NOT it. This gets your heart rate up by incorporating yoga moves plus movement. Don't get discouraged, it can be REALLY hard but it is so worth it. I love to do this every morning. Today was the first day that the Level 1 was not a struggle. All that "suffering" was totally worth it! "Get comfortable with being uncomfortable:. ;)
Jamie C.
Nichols , SC
This is a good workout but not your traditional yoga video. You will use the positions and then do reps. I have done it a few times and got a nice burn from it. I do recommend it to switch up your routine occasionally!
Myranda W.
Hillsboro, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you have never done yoga before, this will be killer for you. It's actually a combo of yoga and circuit training. It targets everywhere on your body and relies on body weight training, which I love. It's great for the upper body, especially.
Lyndsey  S.
Collinsville, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a great DVD for a yoga WORKOUT. It is more intense than other yoga videos I have tried but it did not disappoint! I wouldn't expect any thing less from Jillian Michaels!
J. L.
This DVD is brutal in the best sense of the word. She is super intense and the workout will have you sweating buckets. I like that there are variations of positions. If you are a first time yogi, I recommend you do not buy this.
Rochelle G.
BATON ROUGE, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of my favorite workouts. It's a complete body workout and it's amazing. It can indeed be quite hard but the more you do it the better you progress and the more pumped up you feel when you accomplish great results
alison j.
belleville, ON
How long are the work outs usually?
Sarah H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Are there varied versions of each position in case I'm not as flexible or have a knee injury?