JILLIAN MICHAELS: YOGA MELTDOWN BY MICHAELS, JILLIAN (DVD) uploaded by Donna L.

BY NONE #20 in Fitness Classes & Programs

Jillian Michaels, winning trainer on NBC's "The Biggest Loser," introduces a new yoga workout unlike any other. Combining hard-core power poses with her dynamic training techniques, Jillian will get you real weight-loss results-fast. Yoga Meltdown includes two complete 30-minute workouts that include a warm up and cool down. Begin with the Level 1 workout which focuses on quickly flowing yoga sequences to burn mega calories. And then progress to Level 2 which adds twists and balance poses for an even greater burn. From Lions Gate. see more...

• Are there varied versions of each position in case I'm not as fle...1 Answers
  • How long are the work outs usually?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "If you are a first time yogi, I recommend you do not buy this." in 1 review
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
This is a good workout but not your traditional yoga video. You will use the positions and then do reps. I have done it a few times and got a nice burn from it. I do recommend it to switch up your routine occasionally!
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
I like to use this video at night or when I'm sore or not feeling well. It is a workout but the stretch feels amazing if you're sore. You will stretch muscles you didn't know existed. It's easy going but will leave you feeling stretched and relaxed. I have back pain but if I do yoga it feels much better the next day.
J. L.
This DVD is brutal in the best sense of the word. She is super intense and the workout will have you sweating buckets. I like that there are variations of positions. If you are a first time yogi, I recommend you do not buy this.
Auddy W.
Even for Yoga, Jillian Michaels knows how to make it intense as possible. It's very effective, but it was just too much for me. I ended up having to sell it.
Lucette O.
Hillsboro, OR
This was a nice relaxing fun workout. I loved it so much. I like how it was stretching me out especially when I get really soar.
Natasha M.
This dvd is a great yoga workout that explains enough for beginners, and it's reasonably priced.
Christina e.
Definitely a yoga meltdown! Jillian knows how to workout! I like this but I prefer her 30 day shred videos
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
It works. Sort of an odd concept to birn while doing yoga but truly these target some trouble areas and help you to achieve that great body
Amanda W.
Talk about a total body workout. If you are looking for a relaxing yoga dvd, this is NOT it. This gets your heart rate up by incorporating yoga moves plus movement. Don't get discouraged, it can be REALLY hard but it is so worth it. I love to do this every morning. Today was the first day that the Level 1 was not a struggle. All that "suffering" was totally worth it! "Get comfortable with being uncomfortable:. ;)
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
I got this one thinking yoga no big deal! ya right lol this workout is killer..in a good way!! I love it!!
alison j.
belleville, ON
How long are the work outs usually?
Sarah H.
Pop Culture Expert
Are there varied versions of each position in case I'm not as flexible or have a knee injury?