BY JILLIAN MICHAELS

This DVD contains two unique 30-minute multi-level workouts. Each vigorous workout focuses on yoga flow as well as burning both calories and fat by using Jillian's unique style of training. see more...

Lorna R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I thought it was great to find her yoga fitness because I need to be careful and use less weights. I need to be able to stretch and be fit and learn more yoga. It is great inside and outside and some you can do at work. I needed more recommendations then what I was using before. I want to be fit and healthy and have more strength. I would recommend this one if you have the same needs.
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
This workout video is intense! So much so that I find myself using it for awhile but then giving up because I feel it goes too hard.  I know Jillian has built her whole career on doing tough workouts but there's a limit to how motivated you can stay. That is just my personal take, but if your into that kind of thing I would recommend. Also very affordable.
Brianda S.
La Puente, CA
If you want a relaxing yoga video this one is not it. This gets you moving and sweating. All you need is a yoga mat or a towel and that's it. The video is affordable and gets the job done. I recommend this video. Also there's different levels so if your new don't worry.
Veronica G.
Jillian Michaels really knows how to create a good workout. I have many of her videos but this one has to be one of my favorites. Not only was I able to do yoga, I did it while feeling the heat. I've never done yoga and have been that sore after. Great workout.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have tried a lot of different workouts and I am a HUGE fan of Jillian Michael's because I feel like her workouts give you more. She tries to work multiple sets of muscles to give your more out of a workout and I feel like the prices are always reasonable.
Krista R.
if you are interested in HIIT-style yoga, then this is for you!! I barely survived the warm up! NOT your typical yoga - highly advise beginners to just move right along to another yoga DVD unless you like high-intensity yoga, which is kind of the exact opposite reason most people choose yoga as a work out. I mean, I am all about breaking a sweat, but I should not be dying after 5 minutes of yoga. No bueno. Unless that's what you're looking for, then this is perfect for you! Death by yoga.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Deffently one of the best yoga videos out there, she is really good and if you can't afford a gym this is the best way to go she gives easy step by step instructions and makes you feel like she's right there with you.
Erica R.
Afton, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
At home workouts are so comfortable for me. And I love yoga and I love Jillian. Combine all these and you get this dvd. It's so fun and easy to follow and as long as you also eat right, the results are amazing!
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
Anyone who says Yoga is not intense needs to try this program. Jillian knows how to kick butt. I my opinion I like the Insanity better but this is good for a change in workouts.
Ashley F.
West Covina, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Want to feel good about yourself?! Then run not walk to the store and pick this up asap! I love it! Anything Jillian Michaels touches turns to me looking better! Thanks girl!
Ariana E.
Fort Worth, TX
I love yoga and I also love Jillian's "30" workout videos. It this as effective as the other videos?
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
How does this compare to insanity?
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
Denise Austin or Jillian Michaels? I’ve done Denise Austin’s yoga before how does this compare?